Beware of 94ttss Not a good seller

Let it stand as a reminder that you don't need to go all keyboard warrior until you know what's going on.

Let it stand as a reminder that you don't need to go all keyboard warrior until you know what's going on.

I've done this on here before. Sure makes you have some patients with transactions and resolutions for sure.

I vote it stays.
Good or bad sellers, nothing in this forum has been deleted that I have ever seen, so why start now?
CLOSING it is an option.

I know I'm not the quickest shipper in the world and I have even messed up an order or 2, but 2 week's wait isn't obscene.
Schit happens, people get busy, family crisis' come up and next thing you know stuff gets misplaced, not sent, or forgotten.

Believe me, I've been there.
Boy, have I ever been there. :(

Mark.

I vote it stays.
Good or bad sellers, nothing in this forum has been deleted that I have ever seen, so why start now?
CLOSING it is an option.

I know I'm not the quickest shipper in the world and I have even messed up an order or 2, but 2 week's wait isn't obscene.
Schit happens, people get busy, family crisis' come up and next thing you know stuff gets misplaced, not sent, or forgotten.

Mark.

Ha! My train wreck thread got deleted.

"Going keyboard warrior" is hardly what this was. The seller is not my BFF and I don't know him at.

If I sold you $600 worth of parts and then fast forward two weeks later. I never told you or expressed when parts would be shipped. Zero communication from me to you so you attempt to contact me three days in a row with zero replies from me. You would happily sit there and wait for your parts. The thought of being bamboozled would never cross your mind.

Delete this thread or let it stay; mods will do what they feel appropriate. I've already posted that I received parts finally from seller and all is well in my keyboard warrior world. I never received a tracking # and I still haven't heard from seller to be cursed out for starting this thread or received replies to my original texts.

Carry on

I vote it stays.
CLOSING it is an option.

Mark.

Mark I remember I purchased two 6.7 CP3s from you at the start of this year. Almost a month went by when I realized I hadn't received the parts from you so I sent you a quick text. You replied by the end of the day and were very apologetic. You explained to me that you had become busy and that it had slipped your mind. You shipped the parts out the very next day and also text me a copy of the tracking #. I understood stuff happens and atleast you replied and I never started a thread. Thank you sir

"Going keyboard warrior" is hardly what this was. The seller is not my BFF and I don't know him at.

If I sold you $600 worth of parts and then fast forward two weeks later. I never told you or expressed when parts would be shipped. Zero communication from me to you so you attempt to contact me three days in a row with zero replies from me. You would happily sit there and wait for your parts. The thought of being bamboozled would never cross your mind.

Delete this thread or let it stay; mods will do what they feel appropriate. I've already posted that I received parts finally from seller and all is well in my keyboard warrior world. I never received a tracking # and I still haven't heard from seller to be cursed out for starting this thread or received replies to my original texts.

Carry on

Trust me, you'd hate to know how much I have, and have had, out waiting to get back.

This guy may sell parts, but he's not Summit Racing by far. Sometimes it takes longer than two weeks to get stuff in from them even.

Back