billet vs non billet cam

Since this thread is heading int the black hole of useless info like alot of cam threads, I'd like to get a little info. Hamilton cams gave an opinion and reason. F1 did the same. Diesel prose(not a mistake) gave nothing. I've been watching their frat boys post here for a short time and have never seen any usefull information. Only mockery like they are the only ones capable of doing it right. I tried to order injectors from them and after 6 months gave up and ordered direct from II. I tried to get a cam from them and got the same treeatment. I am a nobody so I understand their unwillingness to waste time on a guy that is not in the top 10. But if you are not willing to sell products to regular people, why post here? Do you actually have products or do you just re-package stuff from II or DDP and call it your own? I've never seen any credits listed in Fletchers sig line for the motor he got from Piers. Was it just so you could take it apart and see how they are built? I'm sure II and DDP are thrilled also now that you are getting an extrude hone machine. Personally, I don't care as I don't use their products, but when you guys post here, how about giving info to back up your attacks? If your not willing to do that, don't post.
Go Fletcher...:cheer:. No, seriously, just go.

Since this thread is heading int the black hole of useless info like alot of cam threads, I'd like to get a little info. Hamilton cams gave an opinion and reason. F1 did the same. Diesel prose(not a mistake) gave nothing. I've been watching their frat boys post here for a short time and have never seen any usefull information. Only mockery like they are the only ones capable of doing it right. I tried to order injectors from them and after 6 months gave up and ordered direct from II. I tried to get a cam from them and got the same treeatment. I am a nobody so I understand their unwillingness to waste time on a guy that is not in the top 10. But if you are not willing to sell products to regular people, why post here? Do you actually have products or do you just re-package stuff from II or DDP and call it your own? I've never seen any credits listed in Fletchers sig line for the motor he got from Piers. Was it just so you could take it apart and see how they are built? I'm sure II and DDP are thrilled also now that you are getting an extrude hone machine. Personally, I don't care as I don't use their products, but when you guys post here, how about giving info to back up your attacks? If your not willing to do that, don't post.
Go Fletcher...:cheer:. No, seriously, just go.

Ok, Ok, Ok, I'll sell you some parts:hehe:

What do mean? Just as much useful information as the rest of the posts. Thought I would share.

I see, you wanted to fit in!!!!

I don't know whats worse, the posts that pretend to be tech info, or the posts that just jag ya, gloves off!!!LOL:clap::poke:

$1,800 on a re-ring job is hardly a $10,000 build taylor. I should have never tried to help you out. I have regreted it every day since. Every time somebody says aw just throw it together cheap i'm kinda hurting right now, It always gets thrown in my face. I wish you would be man enough to come up to my shop and talk about this like gentlemen, I will take care of you. Even if that means pulling your rings and bearings out and giving you your $1800 back. If you insist on speading b.s. by all means go ahead. I hope people will consider the source of all of the info. I also apologize to the goodwilled people on here trying to get REAL info for their builds. If any of you have any questions feel free to call me anytime. I am not going to be posting on here much anymore. It is starting to get a little out of control with the pissing matches, and not much real data is being conveyed.

Go Fletcher...:cheer:. No said:
i have some of his parts in my truck. they work xtremely well. He has always been great to deal with. And I am not in the top 10 I am a nobody so fletch please stay.

After reviewing one of your master pieces currently sitting in my shop, I'm still wondering what the correlation is between you and diesels?

Got a fresh Line ?

And /or: Nick Zitzman’s appearance on American Idol, might be a better fit?

Ok, here’s another metaphor: X and Y chromosomes have an equal amount of little soldiers going to battle. If those little bustards don’t pull off a clean collision you could be stuck w/ a hermorphidite or something that has no business in that environment..OMG! do you know what your DNA is Zack?

:hehe:Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he’s the creator of that elite exhibition of performance excellence.
That’s why we don’t allow it to leave the shop, there’s hundreds and hundreds of precession crafted horse power waiting to be unleashed and the NW is not ready for Professor Cam’s creation.

Ok, Ok, Ok, I'll sell you some parts:hehe:

And I am not in the top 10 I am a nobody so fletch please stay.

Why ? Which of the above posts even come close to contributing to the thread or the original question asked ?

IMO A truck that spends the majority of its time running the streets does not need or require a billet camshaft. If the engine is for competition use then go billet if you feel the desire to.

I personally think Fletchy's posts are rediculous, I have tried PM'ing him and calling him before only never to have them returned.

My dealings with Zach have always been superb, very good information and very prompt replies. Greg also returns PM's in a timely manner with good information.

I really wish Crane Cams, Competition Cams, Lunati Cams or even Iskiderian would get into diesels so that I could make a chioce based on information and not conjecture.

Muddin dont feel bad, when I was buying a cam I never got my pms or phone calls returned by him either.

$1,800 on a re-ring job is hardly a $10,000 build taylor. I should have never tried to help you out. I have regreted it every day since. Every time somebody says aw just throw it together cheap i'm kinda hurting right now, It always gets thrown in my face. I wish you would be man enough to come up to my shop and talk about this like gentlemen, I will take care of you. Even if that means pulling your rings and bearings out and giving you your $1800 back. If you insist on speading b.s. by all means go ahead. I hope people will consider the source of all of the info. I also apologize to the goodwilled people on here trying to get REAL info for their builds. If any of you have any questions feel free to call me anytime. I am not going to be posting on here much anymore. It is starting to get a little out of control with the pissing matches, and not much real data is being conveyed.

oh give me a break zach ive regreted coming to your shop ever since you sold me that 13mm pump for $2000 that was supposed to flow over 1000cc's remember it flowed so much it shut the pump stand down, but when we had trouble with keeping it from slipping timing and it CAUSED my truck to catch on fire on the side of the road cause it slipped so badly and i paid for all the damage that the fire did to my wiring my turbo etc. then you said it would need to be rebuilt and it would cost me around 1800 for the ring job but i got billed for 3800 cause you decided to put in whatever cam you wanted but i dont care about the money or the cheap build, it was you saying this pump was a 13mm but after you said you couldnt work on my truck anymore and told me you would pay to have me towed to another shop to finish what you couldnt, then 2 of your shop guys called me and said you were gonna try and break into my truck and have my parts stolen out of it to look like a break in so i came and picked up my truck real soon after i heard that, then after i had continuing problems with my pump i had to send it off to have it rebuilt and they called me and said it was just a 12mm that didnt have barely anything done to it, i called and got my stock pump back from you that was completely stripped, my dv were gone along with the dv holders were mixed matched, what did you do to it??? swap my stock pump internals into your 13mm and then resell it to me to just make money off me??? Ive tried getting in contact with you but like the man of men that you are you have never got back with me and this could have been avoided, i could careless if know one believes me i was your friend and you screwed me royaly i even gave you my fender telecaster cause you play better than i do :hehe: for some cheap parts just to be nice, but when HD turned thier back on my and said they couldnt finish my truck and couldnt do anymore work on it i got a little suspicious, and yeah ill admit i was hurting at one point after my mom and uncle died in the same year i was pretty upset and didnt work as much as i should have and you helped me out in that aspect, but you could have been honest about that pump and that it wasnt a 13mm and that the fly weights were shot and that you had already had it hang up on you, i still send people to you now cause i know you at least have your stuff together these days, i just tell them not to say i sent them :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:pop::pop:Hmm interesting i have a Billet:pop::pop:

2X Heck I even have roller lifters!

Got love Cam threads:hehe:

All kinds of he said she said and know one man enough to post up a cam card. "Dont worry Johny just send me your money this cam will work great for you. Oh buy the way you need these widgets to and make sure to pour in lots of my cam saving lotion." LOL

Give me a freaking break!*bdh*

oh give me a break zach ive regreted coming to your shop ever since you sold me that 13mm pump for $2000 that was supposed to flow over 1000cc's remember it flowed so much it shut the pump stand down, but when we had trouble with keeping it from slipping timing and it CAUSED my truck to catch on fire on the side of the road cause it slipped so badly and i paid for all the damage that the fire did to my wiring my turbo etc. then you said it would need to be rebuilt and it would cost me around 1800 for the ring job but i got billed for 3800 cause you decided to put in whatever cam you wanted but i dont care about the money or the cheap build, it was you saying this pump was a 13mm but after you said you couldnt work on my truck anymore and told me you would pay to have me towed to another shop to finish what you couldnt, then 2 of your shop guys called me and said you were gonna try and break into my truck and have my parts stolen out of it to look like a break in so i came and picked up my truck real soon after i heard that, then after i had continuing problems with my pump i had to send it off to have it rebuilt and they called me and said it was just a 12mm that didnt have barely anything done to it, i called and got my stock pump back from you that was completely stripped, my dv were gone along with the dv holders were mixed matched, what did you do to it??? swap my stock pump internals into your 13mm and then resell it to me to just make money off me??? Ive tried getting in contact with you but like the man of men that you are you have never got back with me and this could have been avoided, i could careless if know one believes me i was your friend and you screwed me royaly i even gave you my fender telecaster cause you play better than i do :hehe: for some cheap parts just to be nice, but when HD turned thier back on my and said they couldnt finish my truck and couldnt do anymore work on it i got a little suspicious, and yeah ill admit i was hurting at one point after my mom and uncle died in the same year i was pretty upset and didnt work as much as i should have and you helped me out in that aspect, but you could have been honest about that pump and that it wasnt a 13mm and that the fly weights were shot and that you had already had it hang up on you, i still send people to you now cause i know you at least have your stuff together these days, i just tell them not to say i sent them :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Dang it man. :hehe:

oh snap!

fire!!!!????:hehe:

if i had a dollar for everytime my **** has been on fire!

OMG ! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Is this that infamous pump that was sealed with RTV?? :poke:

That is a great story man! The people that told you this, Is that the two people that worked for me until they got caught stealing from me, charging parts on my accounts,selling drugs from my shop, and lying about everything under the sun. If that is who you are talking about, consider the source. I know that you run with that bunch, and I consider you one of them. You know I gave that guy a job when nobody would after being release from jail for cattle rustling, he gave me a line about cleaning up his act. I felt sorry for him and gave him a chance. You and the kind I have seen you run with are posterchildren for not helping people! Your truck was never broken into in the 6 months or so it was at my shop.

I never sold you a 13mm pump. It was a maxed out 12mm pump with a cut cam in it. If you think you have been wronged, bring it back for a full refund. I would love to stick that pump on a project I have coming up and can't find one like it that cheap.

Feel free to come back and get a refund on the pump if it is still in working order. As far as the build I have an old running 12v that is about as good as yours was when you brought it in. feel free to let me swap it out and I will gladly give you your money back.

Taylor and all of the other Fletch jr.cheerleaders. Bring it on! I always seem to piss all of you off the most, and get under your skin. I am glad you feel the need to send Taylor (fletch jr) to lie and slander me. I think it might help your cause more to talk a little more specs and not so much straight B.S., but feel free to keep it up. I am starting to be amused by it.

For all of the people that are actually reading this thread to learn something I apologize for the sparring.

Zach Hamilton

Back