Black truck.....

priced to sale......

Man I would love to have this truck. Heres a bump for ya atleast.

Thanks man. I think I remember that you kind of followed the build over on that "other" site long ago? If so you know the time, money, and hard work that went into this project. I never would have thought then It would have ended up running as good as it has.
8500 and leave the goods
8k and take my nitrous and water....

Man that is a steal. I wish I had a place to keep it and work on it, Oh yeah and $$ to get it up and running lol.

put some bars thru the firewall and maybe i will buy it

i am 6'2 210

how would i fit it?

put some bars thru the firewall and maybe i will buy it

i am 6'2 210

how would i fit it?

It's a 81 chevy truck, Aundre the Giant would -fit it-
Im 6' 225 and you should be able to get about 4 in there.:hehe: they've never made a truck as wide since, thank the good lord...
Your talking 2 pieces of 1 5/8 pipe and a little time...... No prob. doing it just give me a deposit first, Im on to the next project, not spending my little bit of money on this one any more. It's race ready "right now" tomorrow.
Ryan

It's a 81 chevy truck, Aundre the Giant would -fit it-

Im 6' 225

i dont care if its a 67 newport - its a used race car - never seen one with adj seat pedal shifter etc

if you were 5'9 and it had been set up right for you it wouldnt fit me

or not right anyways

glad to know that it does - thinkin about it

It wouldnt hurt, but also not needed. It would just be another way to further stiffen up the front of the chassis and help further prevent chassis twist or deflection. It's just a little time and even less money, I was going for enough cage to be legal and get the 8.5 cert. but no extra for weight. It wouldnt add that much weight after thinking about it and would surly be a touch that someone could add of thier own if they felt it was needed. I have a few diff. people still very interested and another comming to look at it tomorrow. Better speak up I think it will sell tomorrow.....
Ryan

Just sent a gasser guy home with a offer of 7500........
Need a diesel guy to meet me in the middle.
Ryan

Turned down 72 bills today from another local gasser. I have other plans for it now if a diesel guy dont step in with at least 7999. Im rolling with the next build and its really just more in the way than anything else.....
Ive thought; I can put my hands on a JA80 that would fit nicely in the bed, or poss. put a VE motor in it that I can get on the cheap and sell it later as a slower race ready truck...everyone has to start somewhere.

Still have several on the fence....this truck at this price is a steal. Bottom dollar is the 8k with eveything or I'll deal a tad more If I keep the nitrous and water stuff. Everything else is still right there on the truck just as it was on it's last pass at Kennedale, right down to the fuel in the tank and the battery
Ryan

Thanks George, ya Ive had -Lots- of people very interested, its just about a thousand bucks higher I suppose than most are wanting to go right now. I said when I got really to sell the roller that Id prob. not take less than 12k only because Id been offered so much more a few times at the races when I wouldnt sell. But heavy into the next project already and would love the extra funds and space. Theres a lot of hidden stuff that goes into a engine swap like this and make things work well. Tons of trucks making more power than I, but this truck will put every ounce of it to the pavment where most others strugle. What other truck 60's in the 1.30's on the footbrake....the truck just works very well and with power disk brakes and power steering, its a Caddy down the track.
PM me for my cell number
Ryan

Thanks man. I think I remember that you kind of followed the build over on that "other" site long ago? If so you know the time, money, and hard work that went into this project. I never would have thought then It would have ended up running as good as it has.
8500 and leave the goods
8k and take my nitrous and water....

I have kind of followed your build of this truck. And there has always been a soft spot in me for 73-87 chevys. Good luck hope you get what your asking for it. Its definately worth it for having all the bugs worked out and being track ready. Maybe if I sell all four of my trucks I could afford it. lol

I have kind of followed your build of this truck. And there has always been a soft spot in me for 73-87 chevys. Good luck hope you get what your asking for it. Its definately worth it for having all the bugs worked out and being track ready. Maybe if I sell all four of my trucks I could afford it. lol

8k not 80k, I sure hope you dont really have 4, 2 thousand dollar trucks:hehe:. Yea, Ive worked my ass off during those 400-500 passes to get all the bugs worked out, whats that worth, you cant put a price on that kind of time and labor. If this next one continues to go this fast I'll be robbing parts from the truck here pretty soon, price will be determined from what parts come off....
Ryan

The brand new Strange high dollar double adjustables were only on the truck for its last couple races, I can replace them with the Afcos that were on it, keep the battery and water inj. and pass on that savings of a thousand bucks..

Back