Blemished Sump-$120 shipped to your door

I never bought it. LOL I really don't care it's just more fun to hold it over you guys head vs actually getting the money.

Posted from the IPhone while driving with my knees in the wrong lane.

I never bought it. LOL I really don't care it's just more fun to hold it over you guys head vs actually getting the money.

Posted from the IPhone while driving with my knees in the wrong lane.

Ohhhh yeahh :bang:hehe:

I'll tell beaner the juice is runnin', he probably owes you like $100.45 by now

Seriously with Interest I was at like $100.35 I like your math better.

This is an awesome color gunmetal grey sump. Nothing blemished about it, but will offer to the CompD family for a $10 discount. $140 shipped gets it.

null_zps9a59568a.jpg

we make them in house. not enough money in sumps to spend $$$ on a big badass machine LOL although we would love to.

All I have is a Bridgeport with Anilam controller on it, looks like either your spindle bearings are cooked or the Z axis has loads of play in it. But what I would do for a 10k spindle and a 5x trunnion!

Last edited:
Best 5 axis machine mill in my opinion is a mazak. Once you understand the mazak language it's super easy to program and use macroles. 10x easier to write programs in mazatrol than G&M code, and its not pages apon pages of long hand G&M code. Plus mazatrol does most of the math for you for radii and oblate features. You can still write G code if you wanted too.
Just my .02

Soo moving on....anybody want this sump at a discount or should i just throw it up on the website at full price?

any progress on a new style sump that can fit over the old style bolt pattern?

Not sure if I had first since I was asking of fitment, but I will take it off of your hands. Pm me if I'm first in line. Thanks.

any progress on a new style sump that can fit over the old style bolt pattern?

Yes!!! Forgot about that. We've got something in the works! If you want to give it a try at a good discount, PM me! We've got something worked out for it, just don't have it tested enough.

Back