BREAKING: Ram HD just named Motor Trend’s 2010 Truck of the Year!

RamTrucks

Banned
Thought you’d be interested: Ram HD was just named Motor Trend’s 2010 Truck of the Year! Loads of video, photos, quotes and the latest updates at this media hub if you need anything: www.RamZone.com/ramhd.

I am ram...and my tank is full.

Or something.

I am Ram and I have my eye on ewe.(for the Montana crowd)

No one ever thought to test this in normal everyday driving?

Quoted from Doug, "Your name is Ram and your tank is full. Because the dealer gave you a free tank of fuel to feel better about your purchase."
LOL

Breaking:

Graph depicting the merit of Motortrend's Truck of the Year award following news of the Ram's having been selected for 2010.

istockphoto_715130-downward-graph.jpg

Quoted from Doug, "Your name is Ram and your tank is full. Because the dealer gave you a free tank of fuel to feel better about your purchase."
LOL

yup, he didnt want you to find out too soon just how bad it really was. LOL

I am Ram...I will burn more fuel than any of my predecessors...that is why I'm HD.

Four wheel and offroad will cancel out motor trend and name one of the jeeps as truck/4x4 of the year! LOL

Didn't MotorTrend call the Honda Ridgeline the truck of the year once upon a time (2006)?

How they can pretend to have any credibility after that... I have no idea.

seems like ford dodge and chevy all take turns, chevy in 07, ford in 09, now dodge in 10'

Four wheel and offroad will cancel out motor trend and name one of the jeeps as truck/4x4 of the year! LOL

Nope, Ford F150 Raptor was named their 4x4 of the year. I just got the issue showing the test in the mail yesterday.

Scott

Well, after today motor trend and the nobel peace prize have about the same credibility

Back