Bucking jerking rough running, and......

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Oil coming out of the back of the engine on the top side. Anyone want to guess whether the ICP is out or not? Happened on the way to Steele, I pressed on, and it has gotten worse. Going in tomorrow. FIgures it happens on my way TO a race. Damnit man!:bang:bang

Last edited:
ICP sensor...mine did the same thing. Oil was coming through the plug and fouling it sensor out.

maybe..:hehe::Cheer:

you know how Fords are..fix one thing..make it unbreakable..then something else breaks..

My truck runs great all the time......until I go to a freakin race. I swear I think it knows I am heading to the track and doesn't want to race.

No it started not starting on the first few attempts about once every two weeks, then this just came out of the blue. Its been going on for a while with the starting issue, the surging and bucking just hit all of a sudden.

Remember Tim it's a 6 leaker and it's doing what comes naturally :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Just messin with ya :D :D :D :D

Just got the call that they had to replace the ICP, and the harness to it. ALso while they were in there, they put in a new IPR. That was nice of them. Haven't gotten it back yet, but I will soon.

Back