Building the Ultimate Coal Roller

RascalMafia

heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
So, there is a lot of discussion behind this, and I think we are ready to proceed to the next step. It will be a competition build, so I'm in the right forum.
We are looking to build the ultimate coal oraling machine for dyno'ing and drag racing. Looking for a platform, am thinking rough 2wd 12v if we can find one cheap enough. Full cuts, no plate or AFC, taped up ED air filter, HX-huge, 5x30 injectors. Looking to put down 150RWHP, never light the charger, and smoke so hard mf's wanna find me. Offroad vehicle only. Likely will need an upgraded lift pump? Not really expecting to ever light the charger.
Advice?

This will likely turn into a legit project, calling the truck "Whips and Chains"
Z71 chain, 10ft CB whips....8 of them.

Everything sounds good, but ditch the HX-huge and just go N/A. Tell everyone is the new thing to do.

I would also add onboard air supply, the put pressure into the IP, even at idle, for you know, moar pawwer

Looks like you have just about everything nailed, I'd only upgrade the lift pump if you are scared of it popping, but if it pops that would sound like an AG gov and that is cool.

Oh and dont forget, gotta have them Swamper Boggers on the back of that biotch!

I see no mention of 30"'stacks, trains, or momma - TF bruh...

Wait, you know you may need to rethink this....where are all the Diesel Whor3s gonna ride at once the see it and those panties start droppin?

I see no harm in throwing on two turn out stacks, Maybe 4 inch in size and also a foot above the cab. It helps the engine breath......

2nvf674.jpg

Like this...

If you put so much fuel into the cylinder, a HX-tiny will be just fine. A lot of fuel = cooler egt's

Reminds me of the Joke about the mouse and the elephant.
Mouse and elephant are walking around the jungle and the elephant falls into a hole. Mouse says don't worry, I'll get you out. Mouse leaves and comes back driving a Corvette. Tells elephant to grab the rear bumper with his trunk and he pulls him out. Elephant thanks him and they continue their walk. mouse falls in a hole and the elephant says don't worry, I'll pull you out.
Elephant walks over the hole and drops his penis down to the mouse and then pulls him out. Moral of story, If you have a big penis, you don't need a Corvette.

Mouse and elephant are walking around the jungle and the elephant falls into a hole. Mouse says don't worry, I'll get you out. Mouse leaves and comes back driving a Corvette. Tells elephant to grab the rear bumper with his trunk and he pulls him out. Elephant thanks him and they continue their walk. mouse falls in a hole and the elephant says don't worry, I'll pull you out.
Elephant walks over the hole and drops his penis down to the mouse and then pulls him out. Moral of story, If you have a big penis, you don't need a Corvette.

roy = :eek:wned:

Bahahaha.
But seriously. I'll loan you a HT100 for a couple dyno runs or passes down the track.
I think I also have a set of 5x43 injectors and some 120 lines so it stalls every time you drop it in gear.

I think Roy is on his second lol.

don't worry about a turbo , use a leaf blower .. mount that thing in side the cab next to ya ..

And to top it all of you need a set of dem Crome balls hanging from the hitch. Haha

No disrespect intended. I'm a closet Corvette admirer myself.

You know, I have never had the desire to want a Corvette.....

Whips and Chains is a serious deal. We are gonna own the NC Coal Oraling Champoinship.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Back