Building the Ultimate Coal Roller

Ain't it J?

Chris, will definitely be taking you up on that offer. Sounds perfect! Is that a T6 charger, or does it use a radial exhaust flow?

Yes, the Corvette I have now is my second. Don't really care that its a Corvette, bought it for the engineering/price ratio. And I can beat the phuck out of it all day long, or set the cruise at 90 and get 23 mpg. Pull 1.36 lateral G's in any other bone stock car at 70mph and get back at me in my leather Corvette jacket and driving gloves.

Whips and Chains, trick!

And I think we are going to fab a single, rectanglular stack that spans the width of the cab, 6" deep. The goal is to make it sound like that truck you want to spool and throw down a grand on a single...but we never spool and get amped about 150 hoespowwa to da groundz.

And I think we are going to fab a single, rectanglular stack that spans the width of the cab, 6" deep. The goal is to make it sound like that truck you want to spool and throw down a grand on a single...but we never spool and get amped about 150 hoespowwa to da groundz.

I want to see this smoke box.

Ain't it J?

Chris, will definitely be taking you up on that offer. Sounds perfect! Is that a T6 charger, or does it use a radial exhaust flow?

Yes, the Corvette I have now is my second. Don't really care that its a Corvette, bought it for the engineering/price ratio. And I can beat the phuck out of it all day long, or set the cruise at 90 and get 23 mpg. Pull 1.36 lateral G's in any other bone stock car at 70mph and get back at me in my leather Corvette jacket and driving gloves.

Whips and Chains, trick!

23@90 is weaksauce. come at me when you're pimping 40@90.

I say you spray the intake with a shot of dissel for that extra boost of coal oralage down low

That b!tch is going to be so badass Kingsford is going to want uh sponsuh.

Oh they in.

Come at me when your car is green and red and silver dots on 26" rims.

yo.

I got dem 13's son whatchu talkin' bout

null_zps80c9493a.jpg

Last edited:
I think Roy is on his second lol.

What is on second....we aren't talkin' about him. :hehe:

I think you should get bradoyn to build a smoker to set in the bed of it. That way, when you dump so much mudderfuddin' fyouwl it putz da fare owt....at least we can enjoy sum ribz in da pitz.

:D

Chomp Dzz BBQ!

What is on second....we aren't talkin' about him. :hehe:

I think you should get bradoyn to build a smoker to set in the bed of it. That way, when you dump so much mudderfuddin' fyouwl it putz da fare owt....at least we can enjoy sum ribz in da pitz.

:D

Chomp Dzz BBQ!

A double oral'r. Love it!

Instead of water/meth injection....it could be butter/honey and spices. :hehe:

Back