Bullseye powers $10,000 Dollar BatMo Challenge

Fyi i have had good luck with the 475 batmo seen a big jump in hp and boost over the 472 billet.

From my smart car.

Well maybe the batmo wheel is good only for a 300 foot pull or a 1/4 mile run a 100 times. But does not seam to be any good for a daily driver.

I have no dog in this fight, but I can say that I appreciate different individuals trying oddball designs and trying to push the envelope. I also really like underdogs. We need people on all levels trying different things. How things are marketed is a totally different subject though. I know a hand full of stand-up guys trying to push compressor designs as far as they can for niche markets and applications. With the big money that some of the larger corporations put into R&D, it is hard to beat the productions wheels. That being said, there is no way that they can be the best in every application on the road or track. All that to say if you guys beat to death every body that tries something that is not Borg Warner or Garrett, then you are limiting your potential choices.

To be totally fair, we don't race dynos, flow benches or compressor maps............................. As you were.

Last edited:
The biggest problem that everybody has is how bep treated the customers that had a $2000+ turbo fail in five minutes of run time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I have no dog in this fight, but I can say that I appreciate different individuals trying oddball designs and trying to push the envelope. I also really like underdogs. We need people on all levels trying different things. How things are marketed is a totally different subject though. I know a hand full of stand-up guys trying to push compressor designs as far as they can for niche markets and applications. With the big money that some of the larger corporations put into R&D, it is hard to beat the productions wheels. That being said, there is no way that they can be the best in every application on the road or track. All that to say if you guys beat to death every body that tries something that is not Borg Warner or Garrett, then you are limiting your potential choices.

To be totally fair, we don't race dynos, flow benches or compressor maps............................. As you were.

Refer to what Chevota said as well. I'm not putting down the design, I'm not old or old-fashioned by any means; I'm always interested in new technology and innovation. The Batmo is a popular turbo, there's no doubt about that. But like I said earlier, I don't care if the turbo gains me 25, 50, or even 100hp, if it can't hold up and the manufacturer won't make it right, then I have no use for it. I'm not saying Bullseye is all bad, I'm sure there are many customers they took good care of, it just appears there are also many that they didn't.

I also offered my truck delivered to there shop and I already have a silver bullet and a new be 67.7 in the box. No response from anyone.
I'm still willing if they wanna do it.

Your a phucking dumbass so STFU!!!!!!

Nobody in their right mind is going to drive all the way across the country just to dyno for free at a Batmo dealers shop. Is this the only site that this challenge was brought up on? Obviously there wasnt much effort put into finding trucks for this challenge. Maybe bullseye should have offered payment to come run since its their stuff that is in question. Hell for that matter they just had "Fall Brawl" a couple weeks ago in Pa. Why didnt Bullseye offer to bring chargers to this event instead of trying to get people to bring trucks to the middle of no where and run on a dyno thats controlled by a vendor!

Oh and by the way. I offered my 3.0 engine to be run on an engine dyno but i didnt get any reply. So i guess they werent to egar to test this stuff head to head

What you have offered to "Dyno test ". Has already been done . By ..... Curt Haisley . They have also tested the reg 6 blade billet wheel upgrade in your size 3.0. The "reg 6 blade Billet " Bep wheel as most people by now know is worth around 90 to 100 Hp on diesel , be it a tractor or Truck as long as fuel is Adequate . That means if you pick up power with "just "a wheel change ,you can add fuel until you no longer make power .
with a cast Borg 7 blade the Extra fuel would be down on power ( put the fire out if you will ) Many people have been there and done that .

What people don't know is that Curt tested the single Bat ( the first version of the new wheel ) strait up no trick clipped wheel .. It made 94hp "More" than the " reg billet ". If my math is right that's close to 200 HP over the cast BW 7 blade wheel . Now that being said curt also made it clear there "trick clipped wheel " Hx 60 was 70 HP up over the single bat . All of this info is about 7 mo plus old . Call Curt and ask him or maybe he will Chime in . Ill look up his e mail if need be .

Last edited:
What you have offered to "Dyno test ". Has already been done . By ..... Curt Haisley . They have also tested the reg 6 blade billet wheel upgrade in your size 3.0. The "reg 6 blade Billet " Bep wheel as most people by now know is worth around 90 to 100 Hp on diesel.

What people don't know is that Curt tested the single Bat ( the first version of the new wheel ) strait up no trick clipped wheel .. It made 94hp "More" than the " reg billet ". Call Curt and ask him or maybe he will Chime in . Ill look up his e mail if need be .

I think if this was true Haisley would be offering this product for sale, don't you? I can't find any Bullseye products on their website. I don't know of any Haisley trucks running them. They have not recommended them to any of the teams I know that have bought turbos and engines from them in the past few months.

I think if this was true Haisley would be offering this product for sale, don't you? I can't find any Bullseye products on their website. I don't know of any Haisley trucks running them. They have not recommended them to any of the teams I know that have bought turbos and engines from them in the past few months.

You must not be able to read ..... The "clip wheel " Hx 60 Curt uses made more power in that Application . Funny how you left that out in your quote !
You Might want to ask what 2.5 turbo they have been selling .

I read and comprehend fine. I read that you say Haisley makes more power with a Bullseye wheel and/or turbo. I quoted the pertinent information to my post.

I stand by what I posted. No Bullseye products on their website and no recommendations for a Bullseye product to people that I know that have bought from them.

Who's running a 2.5 class?

I read and comprehend fine. I read that you say Haisley makes more power with a Bullseye wheel and/or turbo. I quoted the pertinent information to my post.

I stand by what I posted. No Bullseye products on their website and no recommendations for a Bullseye product to people that I know that have bought from them.

Who's running a 2.5 class?

Do they have the HX-60 on their website?

What you have offered to "Dyno test ". Has already been done . By ..... Curt Haisley . They have also tested the reg 6 blade billet wheel upgrade in your size 3.0. The "reg 6 blade Billet " Bep wheel as most people by now know is worth around 90 to 100 Hp on diesel , be it a tractor or Truck as long as fuel is Adequate . That means if you pick up power with "just "a wheel change ,you can add fuel until you no longer make power .
with a cast Borg 7 blade the Extra fuel would be down on power ( put the fire out if you will ) Many people have been there and done that .

What people don't know is that Curt tested the single Bat ( the first version of the new wheel ) strait up no trick clipped wheel .. It made 94hp "More" than the " reg billet ". If my math is right that's close to 200 HP over the cast BW 7 blade wheel . Now that being said curt also made it clear there "trick clipped wheel " Hx 60 was 70 HP up over the single bat . All of this info is about 7 mo plus old . Call Curt and ask him or maybe he will Chime in . Ill look up his e mail if need be .

Can you back any of this up with actual charts?

I'm gonna guess not.

I'm not going to say you're full of it, but come on, how many times have you heard stories that sound just like this one.....and I have a hard time believing any of them now. Too much BS and misdirection these days...

So how come no guys running BW units showed up to prove BEP wrong.

Sounds like BEP winns. At the least one of u guys running a cast BW wheel could have out performed the batmo.

From my smart car.

So how come no guys running BW units showed up to prove BEP wrong.

Sounds like BEP winns. At the least one of u guys running a cast BW wheel could have out performed the batmo.

From my smart car.

Im a long ways away so it doesn't matter, but I wouldnt ever let someone I dont know jack around with my tuning to try to make 5 more hp than my current setup. Thats pretty much what everybody has said about this "challenge" and I agree %100. Why should I risk my engine for their r&d?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Back