Burnout FAIL..... Ouch!!

little to much wheel speed there!! wonder how he explained that to the insurance??

well, officer, you see, right over here is where the bigfoot started to chase me....

LMFAO!! Sucks for that guy. Even better is the comments. One guy says not to let off cause it grabs and shoots you in the direction you are pointed, sounded to me like he let off, had momentum shifted to left and goosed it again letting all the horizontal momentum take him around.

That mad me a little sick to the stomach. Dodges have no upper body strength at all. The roof's and pillar's crush so easy.

There was a guy in highschool that had the exact same thing happen to him. I laughed at him to and I'll laugh at this guy as well. Although it really does suck.

about a year ago i was coming home from 18hours of working and was turning a corner and a kid ran out infront of me when i went for the brakes my bigass redwing boot caught behind the brake so i tried to push the brakes with my left foot and i ended up holding the brake and throttle, spooling the turbo witch lit the tires, when i looked down to see how to get my foot unhooked i went right into a bush. im a great driver but damn that was scary! luckily no one was hurt and no damage was done.

Back