Burnout FAIL..... Ouch!!

He sure got outta that thing in a hurry!... I wonder if he was somewhat ejected!?

But dang what a moron!

Parents!! THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BUY YOUR KIDS 500HP VEHICLES!!!

Serves his parents right!

I doubt he got ejected. When your adrenaline is pumpin, you could pop out of the window pretty quick too. I love it "What happened?, Did i pop a tire?" Do you idiot you cant drive and you flipped your truck. Dont blame it on the truck. Typical Dodge Owner...LOL.

Calm down guys, i was just kidding. :kick:

Some people just can't handle 400hp....

He should have stuck to a mid 200hp model.

I just love reading stupid YouTube comments, lol.

That mad me a little sick to the stomach. Dodges have no upper body strength at all. The roof's and pillar's crush so easy.

Nah, no a pillar will hold the full weight of a vehicle. If it hadnt been for that ditch the cab wouldnt have crushed like that.

It looks like he didnt even try to steer out of the slide.... his next mode of transportation will be delivered in 3-5 business days by footlocker and he will have a spare from his old man losing a boot in his hind end.

Haha love the second one! The guy filming says, "I'm outa here!"

Dumbazzes, mustangs are stable as they come. Let one of them loose in an f-body and the crash would be 10 times as impressive.

It looks like he didnt even try to steer out of the slide.... his next mode of transportation will be delivered in 3-5 business days by footlocker and he will have a spare from his old man losing a boot in his hind end.

Would that be a SHOEDABAKER!

Dang... all of the sudden i feel much better about my life... and the hundreds of burnouts i have done without rolling over a vehicle,,,,

wow what idiots! those are the kind of people who need to just stick with front wheel drive cars.

Back