California Emissions

No worries Chris, didn't mean to be harsh towards you at all, just a whole lot of stink in the air up north, life is good, thanks Gary

I didn't take it to be harsh, so no issues here---you just shed some light and that's all....chris

The Test!

Ok! Now I am going to bring it back to California Emissions.
I have a link that should help some of you all out! let me know if it works.

http://www.bar.ca.gov/80_BARResources/05_Legislative/RegulatoryActions/DieselworkshopVideos.htm

Does this Help?

This should bring to light. what a few of us are talking about. This should give some of you guys that are seeking future performance Products, a way to either comply or know what they are looking at! There really is no major enforcement just making sure there is compliance.

Chris is originally from Fortuna and if anybody lit the diesel fire in him it was Brad Ponci, Brad has an outstanding shop and does A-1 work. Brad could have claimed Chris' truck also because Chris used to run a Ponci's Diesel Center sticker but Brad never did because he doesn't lie cheat or steal. Brads shop and Brads family are second to none.

J&H did not do a ton of work on Chris' truck ever! Chris bought parts from them and did all the work himself, they just claim it for the free advertising, there is a HUGE differance between selling parts and doing the work. Joel did build Chris' first transmission but when it wouldn't shift right and Joel couldn't fix it, J&H told him a manual valvebody was the only solution, so Chris had to do it himself and that is the total extent of their labor.

J&H couldn't keep a head gasket in Joe Higuera's truck or tune a 13mm pump and big twins past 600hp without spray if their lives depended on it, there is also the remote turbo fiasco that cost Rick Chambers a motor because they didn't have clue one what they were doing.

Why would J&H's experimental engine development tech take hour long test drives???? because he was stopping to see Chris and Jeremy everyday, trying to get a job, the list keeps going...............................

interesting

have you had a bad experience with them (J&H)?

Not to mention the tranny chris had to fix that j&h said was nothing wrong with after they built it. Tell that to my $1200 converter that was destroyed. Did I mention the billing issues I had? Can you say overcharged and lied to? I'm thankful for Jefferson state diesel and proud to do business with them. They are top quality guys who would rather see a job well done as opposed to bend you over and blow smoke up your ass. Needless to say chris knows his sh&t and Jeremy definetly knows the 6.0's. Thanks guys.

I forgot about LCD in Concord also--great guys...

biggreyghost--that sucks and Joel knows trannies, so this astounds me---sorry to hear that on many fronts---

but now we really should get back on topic--heard about a guy who passed with HX40 and some stage 2 injectors, but it took some time cuz the techs didn't know what they were doing for the smoke test----chris

the first link seems to work that you posted yesterday, which is strange--but I've yet to look at the vids--will do so now and report back.....thanks.....chris

they are on youtube also--I just finished watching all of them---I'm bummed and have been ever since I heard this was going to start...

Back