Can I spool a super b special?

I am also torn between the Super B Special and the twins. I was worried about spoolup and I am wanting over 550hp. Right now my egts hit 1550 in like 2 secs, then I let off, with the stock turbo. I have a NV5600 with 3.54s and whats in my sig. Just wondering what would be better for my truck single or twins, some sledpullin, but mostly Daily drivin.

Thanks Matt

If you've got a stick then you can spool a bigger turbo than us auto guys can cause yall can keep your rpm's up while daily driving. Instead of shifting at say 1700rpm, hold them out to say 2000rpm. That'll help a lot.

well i have one on my truck and plan on getting it running this week if possible, (damn injection pump) and will report how she does, but i do have alot more fuel than most sane people......

If you've got a stick then you can spool a bigger turbo than us auto guys can cause yall can keep your rpm's up while daily driving. Instead of shifting at say 1700rpm, hold them out to say 2000rpm. That'll help a lot.

While that is partly true, on a manual at every shift you lose your built up boost as opposed to an auto the shifts don't lose boost. So getting it lit may be easier with a manual but it should stay lit better with an auto.

i think your gonna like it! Your clutch on the other hand might not. But that truck is gonna run great with that turbo on it! GFB you got to dyno it again with that thing on it, I know youll be over the 500 mark easy!

new one should be here tomorrow and found out the issue one why it broke, sorry for stealing the thread go back to the special dicussion

i think your gonna like it! Your clutch on the other hand might not. But that truck is gonna run great with that turbo on it! GFB you got to dyno it again with that thing on it, I know youll be over the 500 mark easy!

Yeah I wish I would have gone bigger with the clutch. If this one starts slipping a DD is going in.

Back