Casper new engine has arrived

Well I have put about 100 miles on Casper since last night. Gotta to love a hubby that let's me play with his new toy :snoop: :woohoo:

casper626a.JPG

casper626b.JPG

casper626c.JPG

casper626d.JPG

casper626e.JPG

Dang truck looks great! I'm guessing the exhaust will port out of the bed later, stacks?

Burner said:
Dang truck looks great! I'm guessing the exhaust will port out of the bed later, stacks?

:thankyou2: I don't know what McRat's plans are. That extension comes off, it's just on the time for the track, so he doesn't foul the lights.

Kat said:
That extension comes off, it's just on the time for the track, so he doesn't foul the lights.

...........we know who the real driver is.;) So, how do you want it set-up?

Burner said:
...........we know who the real driver is.;) So, how do you want it set-up?

:hehe: I know nothing

:drool: wow! I think I missed reading it, who did the new intercooler piping?

brandon.

joefarmer said:
:drool: wow! I think I missed reading it, who did the new intercooler piping?

brandon.

Pat did it himself.

Pat let me take Casper to LACR tonight for a few shake out runs.

Best was 11.55 @ 119.60 with a 1.76 60ft time

Pat is going to work on tuning tomorrow :D

Last edited:
We ran basically the same tune we did for the HTT charger. Now with a cam, bigger charger, ported heads, it wants more RPM, and I deliberately did not adjust the tune for it so I could get a "baseline". We did not use the big injectors for the same reason. I need to isolate each mod to know what it does.

Pat ran the MDE's for a few hrs, then put the stockers back in. He needs to revisit them when he has more time.

Wow, simply amazing going from a broke motor to that awesome new heart! Good work and hope you are the taget all others will be shooting for!

Mav said:
what do you call that? an llz?

Well it's back to the LLY block right as of a couple of months ago :doh:

Back