CAT Pulling Team

coon smile

a CAT pulling team trailer (carl & corey atley) was spotted hooked to a black and yellow ferd in fairfield, OH the other day. parked near boitnots...paint job??

I heard some info last week, this truck is going to be bad a$$:poke::hehe:

I heard a rumor that there wasn't anylonger a cat pulling team, does anyone have info on that? I heard that they even changed there name on here.

I heard a rumor that there wasn't anylonger a cat pulling team, does anyone have info on that? I heard that they even changed there name on here.

if thats the rumor, then some one spent a lot of money to wrap a big trailer with OHIO CAT and "Carl & Corey Atley Ohio Cat Pulling Team www.ohiocatpullingteam.com"

the trailer also has a nice mural of big farm equipment at work. not to mention the brand new powerstroke the trailer is hooked to, with a CAT paint scheme (black w/ yellow striping)

my buddies detailing shop is right next to the set-up...seems like a waste of money for a RUMOR

I was wondering what was going on also. I seen Cory at the Eaton indoor pull decked out in CAT Gear. Before the threads about the pulling team were taken down Cory said that the website was supposed to be up on March 4th or 5th.
I think the new screen name is AGtremely Hooked.

Jay

why were the threads taken down and why change your name if you were still doing the puller

why were the threads taken down and why change your name if you were still doing the puller

i read the old thread and it was taken down due to "controversy"

some people are just very secretive about their stuff i guess...i see it even with guys who dont compete.

still working on the website should be up soon waiting on the truck to get put together to put pictures up on the website. first pull will be may 17 at muncie indiana. The trailer is done and looks great! And ya the sponsorship is still on....

how about some pics of the tow rig and trailer to get us by???:poke:

Woodruff built component engine, Supposedly no cummins parts whatsoever. Should be interesting! Id like to see a P Pumped 3126 or 3116 myself.

Woodruff built component engine, Supposedly no cummins parts whatsoever. Should be interesting! Id like to see a P Pumped 3126 or 3116 myself.

But I don't think either of those are legal, I thought that NTPA, DHRA and OSTPA all say OEM 1 ton or smaller truck, Stock crankshaft must fit. Not sure exactly but something of that nature.

Jay

Yeah, neither of those would be legal...must be Cummins, PS, or Duramax based...other than the older diesels:D

Chris

Back