CAT Pulling Team

Why build another cummins? everybody and their brother already has one. I know at TS, I got tired of hearing the same sound for every truck...

Why build another cummins? everybody and their brother already has one. I know at TS, I got tired of hearing the same sound for every truck...
Then build something that isn't a Cummins that runs and quit yer whining! :p

I have a very good idea of what's sitting in that truck, but I don't think it's supposed to be public knowledge.

have ya seen it yet joe? i figured you might know.... not that big of a secret really to an extent ive thrown it out there noone is catching on so... but it will go public here sometime, just everything is still fresh out of the oven! And OhioCAT is the main sponsor with Lexion Challenger and AG-Chem lil bit bigger then a local dealer.... but who cares im ready to go pullin! cant wait to get it screamin!

i dont really care whats under the hood as long as it runs good (ford, dodge, gm) i am a gm guy myself but i just like to a good running truck good luck this year with the truck corey

I was gonna say if that's a local dealer they must be huge. With Farm Machinery sales kinda low. I Wonder if Fabick will sponsor me lol?

have ya seen it yet joe? i figured you might know.... not that big of a secret really to an extent ive thrown it out there noone is catching on so... but it will go public here sometime, just everything is still fresh out of the oven! And OhioCAT is the main sponsor with Lexion Challenger and AG-Chem lil bit bigger then a local dealer.... but who cares im ready to go pullin! cant wait to get it screamin!
I saw the mockup block and possibly some of the internals, but that was a long time ago. How's it look for the debut on the 31st?

Gonna be close.... real close plan on leaving the shop at noon saturday to make it there in time, pulls start at 4:00 so.... josh and them have been working 24hr shifts trying to get it ready so were trying like heck so we'll see what happends!

I was gonna say if that's a local dealer they must be huge. With Farm Machinery sales kinda low. I Wonder if Fabick will sponsor me lol?

Its already crossed certain peoples minds.... Won't be done, there is already something in place....

Gonna be close.... real close plan on leaving the shop at noon saturday to make it there in time, pulls start at 4:00 so.... josh and them have been working 24hr shifts trying to get it ready so were trying like heck so we'll see what happends!

How did it run at ORP?????

-Tom

i saw pics but didn't hear how they did...
Indy_Sun_061.jpg

wow thats a good pic! i was hoping someone got some pics of it all put together as we havent had time... we was working on it till 6pm saturday and got there 20mins after the pulls were over... but sunday we was there and pulled but had no steering! found out just a wiring glitch to the hydraulic steering today so no big problem, as soon as i would take off it would take the steering hard to the left (bout breaking my wrist!) so i just got out of it before it got bad. the engine sounded great built boost came out of the hole hard so im happy we'll be back out next weekend!

Back