Champion Raceway, Medford Oregon, Sept 12th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at Champion Raceway in Medford Oregon on September 12th. The NHRDA and MBRP would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy an action packed day of diesel drag racing. Jefferson State Diesel will also be there with a mobile dyno. Gates open at 8am, racing starts at 10am

0912-XL.gif

This is a great track, hope a lot of guys from NorCal make the drive up. We'll be there for sure.

Just bumping this thread. Who else is coming? I'm still trying to decide whether to race my F350 or Jetta. It's gonna be a busy weekend. Taking the girlfriend to Def Leppard & Poison on Fri night, racing Sat in Medford, then my kid's birthday party on Sunday (and probably trying to get back in time for a late dinner with her on Sat night).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

How about a roll call for everyone that is coming to Medford event.

I have had alot of people claim they are coming so lets here some confirmations.

This will be the Division 1 Championship Race

0912-XL.gif

i will be there with the jefferson state crew... is the track gonna be open to camping on friday and saturday night

They usually have something going like friday nite street legals and yes they let us camp.

ok cool. i'll have my tent pitched getting a good night sleep for free. hopefully the weather isnt like fallon when my tent almost blew away and i had to tie it to my truck

I wont be able to make it again this year,, broke my truck in GP,, had it running hard tooo,, oh well next year

ok cool. i'll have my tent pitched getting a good night sleep for free. hopefully the weather isnt like fallon when my tent almost blew away and i had to tie it to my truck

Not much wind in Medford, can be pretty warm however. If you are going to pitch a tent, there is a pretty good spot down toward the end of the track, even has trees. Get it early.

Ill be there For sure, Ill be camping there with my trailer, bringing a few trucks up. C'mon guys lets get this thing goin, we need to get a good turnout at this, the medford track is great.

Yes you can camp on friday and saturday night. They have their street legals on friday night for anyone wanting to get some practice in.

Also for those wanting to qualify for Boise and the West Coast Regional Championship this will be your last chance in Division 1.

Here are the competitors that at the moment will be invited to Boise

PRO STOCK
Bill Hahn
Steve Darnell
Chad Riley

PRO STREET
Rob Coddens
Malcolm Cross
Mark Ventling
Ken Florey
Arthur Allen
Nathan Wright

SUPER STREET

Rob Coddens
Mark Harris
Marc Curtis
Mike Fox
Jerry Mullins
Tom Caton
Matt Larson
Randall Hartman
Ken Florey
Nathan Wright
Trenton Nell
Tod Halfon

SPORTSMAN ET
Jim Calhoun
Mike Pliska
Jerry Mullins
Pat Kyle
Daryl Dinwiddie
Tom Jilek
Sarah Boyd
Michael Fox
Julie Balch
Ken Florey
Mike Murray
Chantal Hale
Carl Mehaffie
Jeremy Souza
Bill Hahn
Jim Cassidy

for poor racers like me is there any campgrounds close by or will i have to pitch tent on track pavement?

in the list of super street trucks, ken,rob,and nathan have all quilified, my question is who gets to run maxed out:bang and what are the other two guys running, seeing how they take turns driving maxed out*bdh*. maybe you guys will bolt on a little:nos:and put on a real intertaining run:cheer:

How about a roll call for everyone that is coming to Medford event.

I have had alot of people claim they are coming so lets here some confirmations.

This will be the Division 1 Championship Race

0912-XL.gif

we will be there hopefully with the ramcharger looking to make a 1/4 mile pass for the first time in over a year, new engine , turbos, and roll cage

Back