Champion Raceway, Medford Oregon, Sept 12th

in the list of super street trucks, ken,rob,and nathan have all quilified, my question is who gets to run maxed out:bang and what are the other two guys running, seeing how they take turns driving maxed out*bdh*. maybe you guys will bolt on a little:nos:and put on a real intertaining run:cheer:

There should be another fast truck in the Max'd out stable done before this race. We also have one or two 11 sec street trucks sitting around, so there hopefully will be enough trucks to go around.

People have told us the truck is pretty entertaining without N2O, and hasn't lost a race(didn't finish a couple events because of breakage). Don't worry though we're not resting on our laurels...(what ever that means, lol)

There should be another fast truck in the Max'd out stable done before this race. We also have one or two 11 sec street trucks sitting around, so there hopefully will be enough trucks to go around.

People have told us the truck is pretty entertaining without N2O, and hasn't lost a race(didn't finish a couple events because of breakage). Don't worry though we're not resting on our laurels...(what ever that means, lol)

Unfortunely it doesn't look like the 06 will be done by Medford. Maybe Redding but for sure it will be in Boise. Rob is driving in Medford, Nathan in Redding and Rob in Boise. I'll drive the 06 in Boise, probably in et and superstreet. There probably isn't time to get the new twins on it or the cage so will be a 12.0 truck for the brackets and something less than 11.5 for Superstreet. Next year, Nathan will probably mainly drive the prostreet 2 wheel drive truck, Rob Max'd Out and I'll drive Mighty Whitey, that's what I'm calling the 06. It will be a superstreet truck, and probably always looking at Max's Out's tail lights when they race each other.

thats awesome you guys have a racing program like that, looking forward to seeing max'd out in person. see you guys in redding

5 days till event.:rockwoot:

Got new turbos on and made some mid 11's runs. See everyone this weekend.
:cheer:

Max'd Out is passing on Medford. Redoing the injectors and TC and will T&T in Boise this weekend and be in Redding on the 19th.

Well guys we will see you up there, im gonna do one more torque on my headstuds and hit the road, Im gonna try and get to the track around 5 tonight, See you there!!!

Bummer about Max'd Out!

I'm going to have a hell of a busy weekend (as mentioned earlier in this thread). Will probably get a grand total of about 7 hours of sleep the whole weekend, and to top things off I've now got a head cold. I'll be rolling into the track hopefully right about gate opening time.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It's a good thing we passed. The Spearco intercooler had 2 1/2" holes in it. It broke the welds where the rods go through the intercooler. That's probably why the truck wouldn't spool up at the line and was down on boost in SLC. It's welded back up with two more bolts through it. Now I just need to pressure test it and get the injectors in.

Thank you,NHRDA,Champion Race Way,Jefferson State Diesel,and the tech guy for letting me use that retro open face helment. Medford was a track with one of the coolest shut downs i have seen you dont need to use any brakes because of the big up hill and all trees ect. made it just awesome once again, thank you, looking foreward to next year.

Good to see you guys again, and nice to see the truck going quicker every pass!

More than one pass I had to give it some throttle to make the return road.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Ya the medford track Is very nice, and has the room to hold a huge event, not sure why we dont get the trucks up there, I hope randy will still hold an event there next year, hopefully, anyways not too many trucks but I think everyone had a really good time, hope to see you all there next year!!!
Matt

Back