Clarksville Tn. pull

who is going to keep stats posted? couldn't make thought i may be hanging out with "someone" tonight but fell through! i don't pull anyway just like watching y'all!!! LOL

the pull was a blast tonight in clarksville really enjoyed myself even though my truck is down really enjoyed it thanks guys

Thought the pull went very very well, being a first pull.

I was a little doubtful about the track when I first looked at it, but it looked like everybody was pullin pretty smooth.

Oh, Jordan, your truck looked awesome! Glad that thing is gettin lined out.

And watching pulls, with a broken truck sittin at home in the driveway, when the pull is in your hometown, sucks bad.

Enjoyed coming down in pulling. Went very well for first time having us there. Thanks Barry for having us down. When you guys have another one let us know. Wife got a few vids on cell phone will try to get them loaded to youtube in a day or so.

Wish truck always run's like it did tonite. But thats part of the game. Boy did Joe put on a show in outlaw class, thought he was taking sled back to his shop.

Here’s a few pics from the pull. See more HERE.

DSC02169-e1308288535856.jpg

Shoulda heard Phil’s rendition of the National Anthem…:rockwoot:

DSC02185-e1308288293133.jpg

JD4440 in action.

DSC02197-e1308288040471.jpg

Jordan’s Smokin’ Six Shooter

DSC02198-e1308287808828.jpg

Where’s that ref shirt Shep? LOL

DSC02202-e1308287467899.jpg

PSD Trav puttin’ it down.

DSC02203-e1308286938967.jpg

Bandit down the front stretch. :cheer:

DSC02204-e1308286669599.jpg

Joe said Bandit was a little “pushy-loose” heading into turn one. :rockwoot:

DSC02205-e1308286384476.jpg

Nail It spoolin’ up.

Scott

DSC02169-e1308288535856.jpg

Shoulda heard Phil’s rendition of the National Anthem…:rockwoot:

God I look like a Retard, My allergies were acting up all day, but I had no clue I looked Retarded!

Catch me at my next event!

SO-LOGO.GIF

God I look like a Retard, My allergies were acting up all day, but I had no clue I looked Retarded!

Catch me at my next event!

SO-LOGO.GIF

Phil i thought that was your normal look!!! Ha ha j/k. Phil u did a good job as the announcer. It was a lot of fun last night i had a blast and got some videos of most trucks. When i get a chance i will post the to youtube. Thanks to Barry for putting it together and phil, shep for helping as well as clarksville speedway for having us

I had a Good time, and was able to drive my truck home. Its hurting though. lol.

Good to see everyone again. Ive been out of the loop for a bit.

I had a Good time, and was able to drive my truck home. Its hurting though. lol.

Good to see everyone again. Ive been out of the loop for a bit.

You were comin outa the hole pretty strong Trav. Get a trans to hold and you'll be doin good. That slip was shuttin you down.

Had a great time. It was good seeing everyone and I thought the pull went pretty well for its very first time. I would say the track needs a little more work but it could have been a lot worse lol. A special thank you to Shep and Phil. You two put in the work and both of you did a great job.

Hey Phil, I was trying to look up Barrys record breaking nome home but not sure I was putting in the right web address. Do you happen to know it?LOLLOL

Back