Clutch

They use them cause they send them free clutches. Who wouldn't use a free clutch?

to answer your question yes i have and do.

but you would have to think if they were having issues with one company, then another one would sure be willing to jump right in and supply them with whatever they wanted. so i dont think its the fact that its free its the fact that it works!

i agree that you have to know how to drive a clutch or you will burn it up, but the guys that have had problems with them know how to drive a stick and have their whole lives... i drove my friends truck that had a SBC in his 05 and it was the noisiest, hardest clutch to drive compared to the other guys haisley clutch...

It doesnt matter.. im not buying a SBC...

everyone in the industry if they sell enough product will have positives and negatives, usually the good ones can be determined by alot more positives than negatives, with today's internet the research should be easy, the clutch business is one of the hardest if not the hardest in this industry, alot of factors must be put into the equation, including but not limited to the driver. Our number 1 reason for warranty given by the customer was i wasnt doing anything. LOL JMO

Back to the original post, under 500HP and towing once in awhile the south bend con ofe has proven to work very well, pedal feel is just like stock with the upgraded hydros and is not grabby when backing up a trailer.

Back to the original post, under 500HP and towing once in awhile the south bend con ofe has proven to work very well, pedal feel is just like stock with the upgraded hydros and is not grabby when backing up a trailer.

you are correct back on topic! Look into getting a diaphram style pressur plate and a organic/feramic clutch!

Back