Concrete cowboy killer

Friend of mine put down 460/1160 at the wheels with a HX35/40, intake, exhaust, Dragon Fire Extreme VP44, .093 injector lines and connecting tubes, 250hp sticks, Air Dog 150 and clutch. He has an Edge Drag Comp on it, but he popped a 10 amp fuse and replaced it with a 25 amp fuse and burned out the chip. It made within 5 horsepower of itself with the chip off or on level 1 or on level 5. He's in the process of building the head and saving for an S475 to put under it.

how bout this set up for the twins

b1 bomber (62/65) over an s400

i found a guy near here that has that set up for sell and thinking bout gettin it

That setup listed would work well for the hp goal you have in mind, tow well, and light lite of easily.

schweet, now all i have to do is get these bad boys when i get back in town

also does anyone have the part numbers for the mopar towin mirrors?

Hey loganp you should tell your buddy to tap the injection pump wire. It realy helps. :bang

There are plenty of long blocks for 20k+ out there. Or am I reading your response wrong?

There are plenty of long blocks for 20k+ out there. Or am I reading your response wrong?

**** , ya that was from a phone.:bang

Im curious as to where people are seeing long blocks for that much.

And the :umno: was for the transmission being the end, we all know that never happens.:bang

**** , ya that was from a phone.:bang

Im curious as to where people are seeing long blocks for that much.

And the :umno: was for the transmission being the end, we all know that never happens.:bang

Talk to Haisley or Scheid... I'm sure they could whip you up a $20K long block, lol

this guys dreaming..i seen alotta 24v trucks since i own one and ill say it again...over 500 hp vp trucks are RARE...with yer knowledge and ideas of just bolting parts on its gonna be a tuf road..good luck....im dyin to see how this turns out

this guys dreaming..i seen alotta 24v trucks since i own one and ill say it again...over 500 hp vp trucks are RARE...with yer knowledge and ideas of just bolting parts on its gonna be a tuf road..good luck....im dyin to see how this turns out

Its really not that hard... The power recipe I posted earlier will get any VP truck unto the high 500's. Too many people buy Injectors and transmission parts by lowest price, that's most peoples mistakes on VP trucks.

So-VP-44, some good injectors, comp box and a decent turbo will get you there. 4 years ago 500 HP trucks were rare, not now. Thanks Steve B.

ill be sure and keep yall updated on this then, along with dyno results

and i dont plan doing anything cheap on this build, if you want high numbers you have to use quality no exceptions

Last edited:
dd truks not race trucks..count em on one hand kids...400's aint so hard..over 500..i aint seein em

I think he meant the Fords that didn't have Cummins conversions... and he said lifts and big tires, so don't get all excited, you have neither. LOL

I guess I'll step in and take his place then...

I meet the above requirements. Lift, big tires, sans cummins....

:hehe:

Anybody else enjoying the thought of a cummins guy trying to figure out how to keep up with all the Fords running around with a chip?

My how the times have changed...

:D

Last edited:
I guess I'll step in and take his place then...

I meet the above requirements. Lift, big tires, sans cummins....

:hehe:

Anybody else enjoying the thought of a cummins guy trying to figure out how to keep up with all the Fords running around with a chip?

My how the times have changed...

:D

Yes but , that is only for a short time. Dodge made their ecm suck so the common rails aren't what they could be. Just wait til the Stand alone is more of a Dd option for the common rail then it will be just like old times Cummins on top lol. Don't get me wrong I respect the PSD as it was the first 2 diesels I owned.

dd truks not race trucks..count em on one hand kids...400's aint so hard..over 500..i aint seein em

Maybe your area is different but around here we have a 99, 01, and 02 VP trucks that three are around 600HP that run between 12.3-12.7 and all three are true DD. Also have two other VP trucks(99 and 01), an 03 CR and two 03 Duramaxes that are 500+HP that run 13.2-13.5.

They are all DD and work/pull trailers whenever necessary. These 8 trucks are all within 5miles of each other.

Lavon

Back