Congrats to the Texas Diesel Power crew

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Heard John and the boys ran down an 8.90. :tree::tree: Not too bad for its second run down the 1/4.:tree:

Thats not gonna help your reaction times..... LOL

Congrats John and crew!

Last edited:
nice job John and crew :clap: seems the trans issues are resolved.

Thanks guys & thanks to all the good sponsors that are involved in this project. Nice vavtar Tim, I figured thats where that picture was gonna go:hehe::hehe: A whataburger with cheese does make a great fish attractant. Thanks for the hospitality, we had the time of our lives. Were proud of our car. 15 passes without any major problems. We would love to meet up with the banks guys in vegas & do some kind of a friendley match race or something. I know our car isnt going to run as fast as they are running....Yet. It would just be alot of fun & would be very good for the diesel motorsports. Maybe ??

If you sprayed it enough to clean up all the smoke I daresay you'd be a good race for em ;)

If you sprayed it enough to clean up all the smoke I daresay you'd be a good race for em ;)

No kidding,we still got pleanty of fuel for sure. Its just a regular industrial injection 13mm pump, right off the shelf.

Back