Congrats to the Texas Diesel Power crew

It was good to finally meet yall John, yall have a 1st class car and crew! Enjoyed watching your 8 sec. pass from the water box, it looked and sounded great. Congrats again. Ryan

oh man i wanna see a video!! it's the next best thing to being there haha congrats john you've been workin hard on this thing and it's comin along very nicely

Mind me asking what the 1/8 was John, you left good and it appeared to pull great all the way through, looked like a super pass. Bo struck the hides at the hit and peddled it, it looked like it bit and started to really pull at around the 1/8 or so, from behind it was a cool race, did you get him to the stripe? It sucked the boards being down, and not getting the numbers. Again nice pass.
Ryan

NICE JOB! You guys are looking good. Wish we could have been there. That party sounds like I would have been feeding fish too. Thanks

my video i showed you at the bar at outback last night is uploading as we speak john!

Make sure you watch it in high quality, as it is much better!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3_cy-GSYM[/MEDIA]

Big Congratulations John and Crew! You guys have certainly put the time in.

Congrats John! Sorry I couldn't make it down this weekend. Too much of that four letter word to do. WORK! :bang Glad to see its all working out and things are starting to go smoother for you guys. Car looks great making its way down the track. I need to swing by there one day and see all the changes on the car since the last time I was there.

seems as though bo's reacion time was a bit off..lol great job john, the cars got more in it for sure. i had a good time drinking your jagermeister.

seems as though bo's reacion time was a bit off..lol great job john, the cars got more in it for sure. i had a good time drinking your jagermeister.

Ditto on the Jager. lol

Very nice to meet you guys John!!

It was really good to visit with all you guys & have the comarodery. The people in this sport is what makes it to me.

Back