CONGRATULATIONS Charlie Stewart first 7 second pass

DIESEL POWER said:
you guys sure would look alot better if you just said something positive to greg, but instead cause none of you have ever seen a 7 second # on the board you find every reason why it's not true and bash the living heack out of him. talk about moving diesel motorsprts further along.............yea right you guys are stuck arguing with everyone, people of the gas world will look at this and say shoot i dont want to race a diesel if this is the kind of people they are-----nit picking every move some one makes.

just let the 7 sec pass speak to the gassers that were coming and comeing strong. that mantality alone will further our sport.

Wade,

This is the exact reason why backup runs are required!!!........even in the gas and nitro world ;)

That's why until you run another 11.3.....you have only proven and backed up 11.5:poke:

By the way............where are the 10's you and Robert were saying was going to happen Fri.???:what:

DIESEL POWER said:
you guys sure would look alot better if you just said something positive to greg, but instead cause none of you have ever seen a 7 second # on the board you find every reason why it's not true and bash the living heack out of him. talk about moving diesel motorsprts further along.............yea right you guys are stuck arguing with everyone, people of the gas world will look at this and say shoot i dont want to race a diesel if this is the kind of people they are-----nit picking every move some one makes.

just let the 7 sec pass speak to the gassers that were coming and comeing strong. that mantality alone will further our sport.

I look at it this way Wade (and I was standing behind the dang truck when it ran where were you?)
The MPH and the ET dont jive..... You can look at the vid and tell that something was amiss in the motor, and we had a few trucks black out the lights Sunday. Now, that being said, I'm not gonna defend or blast anyone until it is proved or disproved to be a legit #. I try my best to get facts(or some decent opinionLOL) before I open my yapper on the net and look like a retard (I can look like a retard on my own just fine without the help of you guys)

DIESEL POWER said:

Listen, I am not argueing with Greg. I am pointing out what I see- There's nothing more than I want to see is a 7 on the board-legitimately. :thankyou2: Don't try and start an arguement, watch the video- carefully- Believe me I would have loved for it to be. But sorry its not- Greg did build one hell of a ride there, Charlie even gave Greg kudo's over the P.A. there's no mistaking it.

I talked to Greg on the phone directly after Charlie called him, and multiple times thereafter- so once again don't try and start something when you don't see the facts. We have discussed this run numerous times and I just got off the phone with him once again..........

Dockboy said:
Wade,

This is the exact reason why backup runs are required!!!........even in the gas and nitro world ;)

That's why until you run another 11.3.....you have only proven and backed up 11.5:poke:

By the way............where are the 10's you and Robert were saying was going to happen Fri.???:what:
as for the 10's we have not gone to the track in two weeks but i have ran 11.31 on fuel a few weeks ago, but i was waiting for the 10's to happen befor i posted anything else about the truck. we have had some unfortunate problems that we are still dealling with, so 10's may not happen for a while

RacinDuallie said:
Listen, I am not argueing with Greg. I am pointing out what I see- There's nothing more than I want to see is a 7 on the board-legitimately. :thankyou2: Don't try and start an arguement, watch the video- carefully- Believe me I would have loved for it to be. But sorry its not- Greg did build one hell of a ride there, Charlie even gave Greg kudo's over the P.A. there's no mistaking it.

I talked to Greg on the phone directly after Charlie called him, and multiple times thereafter- so once again don't try and start something when you don't see the facts. We have discussed this run numerous times and I just got off the phone with him once again..........
i realized that it's not all as it seems, but you being the pdra should really pay close attention to the fact that potential racers and diesel owners are watching your and others every move and post. and the way it comes across here and on TDR is not always friendly towards comps achievments.

i hope you understand:thankyou2:

DIESEL POWER said:

The gassers I know wouldn't have tried to claim that pass without backing it up. The numbers that comp claims are different than what the crew claimed at the track and what was announced at the track for 1/8 mile mph and et. They now are claiming 1/8 mile numbers that are more in line with what would make sense for the 1/4 mile numbers put on the scoreboard. We just want the truth. Where is the original timeslip that was suppose to be on here lastnight.

DIESEL POWER said:
and the way it comes across here and on TDR is not always friendly towards comps achievments.

Go back over to the TDR and read some of Gregs old stuff.... It isnt hard to figure out why he gets hated on like he does. He has since toned it down, and is a really nice guy to boot, but you were playing with GI joe's back in the good old days, so you dont remember what it was like.

Timbeaux38 said:
Go back over to the TDR and read some of Gregs old stuff.... It isnt hard to figure out why he gets hated on like he does. He has since toned it down, and is a really nice guy to boot, but you were playing with GI joe's back in the good old days, so you dont remember what it was like.
:hehe: :hehe: am i really that young?LOL LOL

DIESEL POWER said:

Fixed your sig for ya: constantly pursuing Diesel Innovations.

Sorry, couldn't resist!:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:

Nah, we all have just been around that long LOL

imelmo said:
Fixed your sig for ya: constantly pursuing Diesel Innovations.

Sorry, couldn't resist!:hehe:
When the dragster is done there will be quite a few with that in their sig:woohoo:

Sorry for not being able to get the time slip up yet it is in Charlies suit with the truck and it hasn't made it back here yet. I will get up as soon as i can for everyone. I do appologize for the delay.Not to make excuses or anything but the reason for Charlie shutting it down on the back half is due to slipping the Pump gear.
We had to fix re-time the pump 3 times and that is a reason for the speradict times. We understand it is not an official time but it was made. We definitly hope on backing it up with more to prove that it was a lagitimate time. Come to Houston and lets see what we can do to back it up. Let me try and get the slip so we can put this to bed and will give it our best to back up. It is an un-official time but it is a time.

Once again we want to thank everyone that helped us out at the track to help get us rolling.

Timbeaux38 said:
and we had a few trucks black out the lights Sunday.

A few...there were a TON of red lights happening on Sunday. The wind was not co-operating with us smokers! I'm amazed I didn't redlight with the way my truck smokes on spoolup!

Whether a 7.84E/T was ran Sunday or not...I don't know. I saw it, it was fast, but there were definite problems at half track. Lot's of "popping" going on. But I'll be waiting on the backup runs too...for no other reason than it would be sweet to see it again!

14 sec Chris

DHRA Record Holder for ET 8.61
DHRA Record Holder for MPH 157

All on #2 Diesel-AND 3 STAGES OF NX NITROUS EXPRESS

Congrats to Charlie Stewart for the Hell of Driving he does!!
Thanks to everyone that has helped make this possible!

Dude not to gripe but there needs some edits added to your Sig- :thankyou2:

Why do people always get that messed up??
It's quickest ET and fastest MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature600 said:
A few...there were a TON of red lights happening on Sunday. The wind was not co-operating with us smokers! I'm amazed I didn't redlight with the way my truck smokes on spoolup!

Whether a 7.84E/T was ran Sunday or not...I don't know. I saw it, it was fast, but there were definite problems at half track. Lot's of "popping" going on. But I'll be waiting on the backup runs too...for no other reason than it would be sweet to see it again!

14 sec Chris

The smoke won't cause a RED LIGHT. But, it can linger after a truck leaves the lights and cause the slip to be off, due to the smoke blocking the beams.

I'm not making any statement in reference to the Predator run. This is just in response to Chris.

~Wes~

Crawler said:
The smoke won't cause a RED LIGHT. But, it can linger after a truck leaves the lights and cause the slip to be off, due to the smoke blocking the beams.

I'm not making any statement in reference to the Predator run. This is just in response to Chris.

~Wes~

I should have checked my wording...^^^ is what I meant! Sorry...my mouth got ahead of my brain:eek:wned: I just wanted to say it was screwing with the lights!

Chris

BIGRPOWR said:
cuz all you have to live off is mph, like me!!

And you're not living too well off that these days are ya Mikey ole buddy? ;) :hehe:

Back