CONGRATULATIONS Charlie Stewart first 7 second pass

cmnspwr said:
I thought I saw the chunchit valve open at the 1000' and lost rev-gain.

LOL LOL

I don't know how many people that were hanging out with us asked me what a Chunchit valve and rev gain were, but there were a lot of them! You sure got em stirred up Timmy!

Chris

Wait ill they see the petlin wheel.... LOL

AFAIK, the Predator truck has no Chunchit Valve, they just have a rev gain switch

Predatortruck said:
WEll if it is such a big deal to make everyone happy here you go. Well what we will do is just try our best to back it up, don't want to piss everyone off and get in a spit match not out to do that! All we want to do is just help move this to next level in racing. .

This is exactly the type of attitude this ride should have had all along. No ego, no BS.

Congrats on making the Dr. P. ride more respectable than ever now, no matter what times you post. No doubt, once the combination gets together for one solid pass, its gonna be awesome to see.

COMP461 said:
Congratulations Charlie Stewart, I knew the little motor had it in it, 7.859 at only 130mph. I have heard from the naysayer for years, but the little truck that could just showed the world that old school technology of big boost and twins was not the way. Charley called right after and said the tac was buried at 6000 RPMs at 1000 feet .
I would love to see that old school under powered engine
of Eric stacey under comps throttle foot! I would bet he would
have new respect for twins and high boost!!!:bow: bad ass

Jeff2 said:

Are you kidding? Comp would straight WRECK HIS SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Jeff2 said:

No chit bro. I was standing about 10 feet away when that bad MF came to a stop Saturday and it is un-freaking-believable. If Greg was standing there, we may have to check his shorts. :eek:wned:

GIT-R-DONE said:
This is exactly the type of attitude this ride should have had all along. No ego, no BS.

Congrats on making the Dr. P. ride more respectable than ever now, no matter what times you post. No doubt, once the combination gets together for one solid pass, its gonna be awesome to see.
---------------------------------
Charlie and the entire Dr. P Crew:

I agree 100% with what "GIT-R-DONE" just said! The whole attitude has changed on your Team and I commend all you guys for it!:rockwoot:

Why the Team ever wasted their time with the likes of COMP 461 I guess I will never understand! Charlie, you have already turned in faster times than COMP and like "GIT-R-DONE" said, have made the Team and ride "more respectable than ever!" Looking back at the Atlanta Event last year, one of your own crew members, namely, Tony Stewart was RIGHT about his evaluation of COMP, and the mans' P.R. skills!

Good luck to you guys! I am ready to see your Team line up against that Banks "Type D" Duramax Drag Truck and kick some a**!!

-------
John_P

Last edited:
Well we don't want to make enemys, we want to grow with everyone and even amend relationships that have been burned. We have no problem not claiming it untill it is a done deal. Its Drag Racing it happens. So we will move on and try again. We can't wait to have the other trucks out there racing along side of us. We want to race with everyone and grow the sport. If anyone needs our help then let us know. We will be more than willing to help out as much as possible. Good luck to everyones rigs and hopefully we will see eveeryone in Bandimere if not then H-town here we come!!

Go ahead and bring that rag to Houston; the Fordota should be ready by then.

J/K! :D

:poke: No biggie I just wanted to bust your chops LOL

Back