Conversion Injector

Somewhere between 240Bar and 320bar depending on who you talk too. I'm looking forward to not needing conversion injectors.

Somewhere between 240Bar and 320bar depending on who you talk too. I'm looking forward to not needing conversion injectors.

:what: whats goin on Ron, switchin to a common rail or something?

No he's probably just going to leave the stock injectors in and not worry bout it. I'm running stock VP pop off's with no problem. Makes the truck run very clean. I think I'm gonna have them lowered just a touch to help cold starting though.

No he's probably just going to leave the stock injectors in and not worry bout it. I'm running stock VP pop off's with no problem. Makes the truck run very clean. I think I'm gonna have them lowered just a touch to help cold starting though.

I've had 8-10 sets of stock setup vp injectors, there is a difference. A good set of properly setup injectors is tough to beat. Problem is getting them. I can do the mods and get the internal pieces, but the nozzles are hard to get. Don's are the best I've tried, but he really doesn't like making 24V stuff any more. I tried Scheid, CDS, DDP, II, and a couple of others that were probably DDP that were rebadged. All in all 22 set's so far. F1's were the best 500hp, 600hp, 700hp, and 800+ hp set's I tried. Second place was a set I got from Monster Pump Mike. I'm going to try a 12V head and injectors. Hopefully injectors will be more available. I have been told that DDP's 12V stuff are excellent.

who can tighten up the spray pattern on some injectors so i can run 27.5* of timing on my HO? i always though that the only difference was the pumps, nothing else. everything is interchangeable so how can the bowls be different?

who can tighten up the spray pattern on some injectors so i can run 27.5* of timing on my HO? i always though that the only difference was the pumps, nothing else. everything is interchangeable so how can the bowls be different?

Higher compression.

The bowl is 2mm smaller in diameter on the HO than on the SO. And as stated, it is around one half of a point of compression difference between the SO and HO trucks.

being's its only a slight difference between the HO and SO bowls, does that much really affect if its going to be out of the bowl or not? smokem said he could tighten them up for me if i needed him too. what is a 7x14 injector = to? anyone running them?

Its enough where the SO pistons can handle around 2* more of timing and still be in the bowl.

being's its only a slight difference between the HO and SO bowls, does that much really affect if its going to be out of the bowl or not? smokem said he could tighten them up for me if i needed him too. what is a 7x14 injector = to? anyone running them?

I think they are around 240 hp

I've had 8-10 sets of stock setup vp injectors, there is a difference. A good set of properly setup injectors is tough to beat. Problem is getting them. I can do the mods and get the internal pieces, but the nozzles are hard to get. Don's are the best I've tried, but he really doesn't like making 24V stuff any more. I tried Scheid, CDS, DDP, II, and a couple of others that were probably DDP that were rebadged. All in all 22 set's so far. F1's were the best 500hp, 600hp, 700hp, and 800+ hp set's I tried. Second place was a set I got from Monster Pump Mike. I'm going to try a 12V head and injectors. Hopefully injectors will be more available. I have been told that DDP's 12V stuff are excellent.

So everyone elses conversion injectors arent worth a s*** but F1's were the best what makes the other ones not so good? and they dont like to make conversion injectors at F1? if i read correctly

Back