CR Exhaust Manifolds

Diesel Sharker

I am just getting started in the diesel performance scene. In the next few weeks I will be installing an HTT 64/71/13ss, and want to replace the stock exhaust manifold as well. I'm already spending more than planned for the turbo, so I'm not ready to drop another $700 on the HTT stainless manifold. Which ones do you guys run, and how do you like them?

no need for the SS anyway, just get one of HTT's 2 piece cast manifolds. It's one of the more popular manifold out there.

Wunderwood has one for sale in the classifieds. Good deal and he's in Houston.

Thanks for the info and links guys. Stainless does sound like the better way to go.

Schoolbus, I PM'ed him about the manifold a few days ago, and he told me that it had just sold. I was ready to buy too.

Do any of you guys have any experience with the AFE stainless manifold? It would be a cheaper route for me if I were to go stainless.

I am just getting started in the diesel performance scene. In the next few weeks I will be installing an HTT 64/71/13ss, and want to replace the stock exhaust manifold as well. I'm already spending more than planned for the turbo, so I'm not ready to drop another $700 on the HTT stainless manifold. Which ones do you guys run, and how do you like them?

I dunno because I'm also installed that and spend a lot of money. It gives me a head ache and pocket ache. :D

I went ahead and ordered everything yesterday...Htt 64/71/13ss and their stainless manifold as well. I got it for much less than I expected, so I cant wait to install them. Parts should be here next week and will be installed the week of the 13th.

I run a ATS 3 piece and I love it. I have always used those. Except on my 03 I had a Tubular header from Greg.

I run a ATS 3 piece and I love it. I have always used those. Except on my 03 I had a Tubular header from Greg.

Originally Posted by Diesel Sharker View Post
I am just getting started in the diesel performance exhaust systems scene. In the next few weeks I will be installing an HTT 64/71/13ss, and want to replace the stock exhaust manifold as well. I'm already spending more than planned for the turbo, so I'm not ready to drop another $700 on the HTT stainless manifold. Which ones do you guys run, and how do you like them?
I dunno because I'm also installed that and spend a lot of money. It gives me a head ache and pocket ache.

were'd you get your ats kit?

Turbo and manifold came in the other day. Manifold looks and feels very strong. Its going in on Wednesday, so I'm excited to see how it runs.

1207001307.jpg

Last edited:
One piece manifold made of a different material than the head...I'll have to ponder that for a while.

Back