Custom 2Gen Crew Cab! How to do it?

Sir, your statement is not correct.

Dodge built for Mexico Ramchargers , based 2GEn ram.
attachment.php

Damn, I just saw one of these yesterday. About wrecked my truck trying to take a pic of it. I would so like to make a PS truck out of one of those.

There extremely rare bu I know someone that actually had a true 2nd gen crew cab. He was selling it

I saw one the other week in va. White crew cab dually 94-97 12v 2wd. Va plates

Last edited:
OK posted the pics in an album. They were not organized great but they are out the for you to see. Many of them are the pics from the people we have right here on this sight. I have more but had to pic and choose.
As for the folks that have seen the true dodge built 2nd gen crews in America i am skeptical, bit next time you see one stop the driver and inquire more about it and take lots of pics for those of us that want to tackle this.

OK posted the pics in an album. They were not organized great but they are out the for you to see. Many of them are the pics from the people we have right here on this sight. I have more but had to pic and choose.
As for the folks that have seen the true dodge built 2nd gen crews in America i am skeptical, bit next time you see one stop the driver and inquire more about it and take lots of pics for those of us that want to tackle this.

And where is the link to album? :poke:

Let's rise this topic back to life, maybe some new members can say some words or add few pictures

I just bought the cab from a bayer conversion. Skin is shot on the back passenger side and rockers are bad. It also has the back interior of a suburban which I think is fugly. I'll try calling bayer and try to get some info. I want to redo it with dodge interior make it look more factory. Stephaner on cumminsforum has a really nice build going.

This truck is for sale from my side of the Earth, unfortunatley I have no funds to buy it ...:badidea:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1
8u7a4eju.jpg
i don't have a real good picture of this but it is something I am looking into purchasing if I can convince the owner of selling it. Crew cab roll back with a 12v and auto. Full tan leather. It's a little worn and needs some work but it would be awesome to be able to put my red scsb 2nd gen on the back of. Ill try and get better pictures later!!

So lets bring this topic back to life, maybe somebody can add useful information or pictures:kick:

I just bought one sight unseen today. It's a 2wd 5 speed. I'm picking it up sometime this week. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them. I'm trying to decide whether to restore it and do a 4x4 conversion or just flip it.

I just bought one sight unseen today. It's a 2wd 5 speed. I'm picking it up sometime this week. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them. I'm trying to decide whether to restore it and do a 4x4 conversion or just flip it.

.. or you can send it to me ...:poke:
:evil

Man you should reconsider buying it I'm with jkidder I just got off the phone with that guy he's damn sure honest with his word. I'm about to have twins (kids not turbos) and really need a 4 door seeing how I just wrecked my single cab. He'll I'll give you the difference of what I offered him lol . Like I said he's a man of his word.

Dam morse, you are one lucky dude I'm searching day and night for someone to sell their 2nd gen crew cab... Hell if you seriously think about selling all you have to do is name your price and I'll come racing to get it lol. If I can't find one I'm going to get started on converting mine to a crew cab long bed on my 2nd gen :bow:

Last edited:
The guy seems to be a standup guy. He's been forwarding the text messages you sent him Jacob. I've already bought a donor truck for the 4x4, 37's, and it goes in for paint and body work tomorrow. I've already left the house to go get it. Stopping to balance/rotate the tires first then I'm headed that way.

Good deal morse. Jacob is a good buddy of mine. If you decide not to build it let us know. Been looking for one for a while. Stand up seller for keeping his word.

Back