Custom Parts Pics

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Was sent these pics and thought you guys that may actually be able to afford them would like to see them. Way out of my range. Plus I have NO plans on another build anytime soon!! lol ..NGM sells them.

CR Rockers, CR rods, Copper CR HG, and some Dmax Rockers and parts....

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about the CR headgasket.

I don't konw much other than this these are all custom parts. Just posted in case someone wanted more info...NGM's number is in my Sig...They can give ya all the in's and out's...

Sorry I couldn't be more help....

Why anyone would buy parts from him,Wade(aka-NGM Diesel),is beyond my belief....

This thread=:cheer::cheer::cheer:

On Edit.....
I only wonder how he has been allowed to have someone pimp his products since he was banned from here long ago.......

WAIT!!!!.....

Thats right,Wade is back and under another assumed name again.

Why anyone would buy parts from him,Wade(aka-NGM Diesel),is beyond my belief....

This thread=:cheer::cheer::cheer:

On Edit.....
I only wonder how he has been allowed to have someone pimp his products since he was banned from here long ago.......

WAIT!!!!.....

Thats right,Wade is back and under another assumed name again.

I don't know you!! Nor was I around durring ANY of the old days with Wade and the old schooler's!!

Wade is one of the folks that stepped up and Helped me when I window'd my block and was about to have to give it up!!! He helped save me a Ton of money as did Jeff Garmon, Phil Taylor, CSnyder, Weston, and Jeff @ Mumau

I'm just posting these for folks that my be in need of some kewl custom parts!
I'm just trying to return a tiny bit of the favor (s) that were given to me during my time of need!!!

I would appreciate it if YOU or anybody that just wants to stir chit up, Please leave it be!!

If you can't understand that I'm just very appreciative of his and everyones help and trying to return the favor, Then you've got some growing up to do!!

Swole,
I only wonder if your attitude about him would be different if you knew how well he treated his past customers and friends?.Maybe its YOU who needs to do some searching or asking the many Mason-Dixon club members or some of the other businesses he has had issues with about him.I'd bet money that you may just have a different point of view given to you on him and his business practices...........Andy

P.S.-When it comes to Wade and stirring chit up,he gets everything he deserves and should get more IMO.

Swole,
I only wonder if your attitude about him would be different if you knew how well he treated his past customers and friends?.Maybe its YOU who needs to do some searching or asking the many Mason-Dixon club members or some of the other businesses he has had issues with about him.I'd bet money that you may just have a different point of view given to you on him and his business practices...........Andy

P.S.-When it comes to Wade and stirring chit up,he gets everything he deserves and should get more IMO.

You know, you may be right about my "supposed" attitude had I been around back then or had i been the victim of him in the past. But see, thats he thing!!!
I always try to live by a saying I heard once:

"Believe Nothing of what you Hear, and only Half of what you see"

I've been the victim of people judging me simply by what one of my fellow officers said about me!! When I first came to my Dept. This officer and I had a "dealing" with each other one night on duty. I personally don't think he deserves to wear a badge. But simply because he was buddies with many officers, what he told everyone about me got me put on their Chit list for a long while.... I took all kinds of harrassment from them..

Four years later, HE has the thickest Internal Affairs file in the dept. (no joke) and most of those so called friends of his actually respect me now because they finally saw who I really was!! I have Yet to recieve a complaint and I feel I do a good and fair job!

My point is, Wade helped me! Along with several others! I am greatful to them all!! How fair would it be for me to Judge him based on stuff I never heard of and had no part in??

I appreciate everyones concern for me and my dealings wih Wade. I really do! But so far he's not done anything except show me kindness and generousity. Along with everyone else in my Sig. that helped!

People can change. And if he used to be a certain way, well maybe now he's seen the era of his ways and changed them. Like I said, i don't know his history.

Im sure none of you would want me judging you simply based on what another "says" about you. Especially when I don't even know them either!

I'm Just trying to live like the good Lord would have me too!! I believe the good Lord brought the folks in to my life to help me! I'm sure glad he did!

Now, I hope we can stay focused on the kewl new parts!!

David

I would appreciate it if YOU or anybody that just wants to stir chit up, Please leave it be!!

C'mon Swole lol I'm new to the game and know no back story lol but no matter the subject, this is CompD your statment is impossible lmao

honestly... the rockers look a bit "crude" to me.. But I'm rather picky... I can see how some would like that since they look like "custom billet pieces". But I would hope for the price they are asking. They'd be a little better finish. I could just be asking too much though.

And no nothing against you Swole. I completely understand where your coming from.

Support this stuff guys.

These are some cool lookin parts. Does anyone know what it takes to get parts like this made? What it cost initially? Time involved? Parts that help make more power and improve reliability, make our sport safer and more respected, and more productive. It's nice to see folks that pursue to better the parts in our cummins and duramax and ford engines. This will improve our sport and help it grow....because that really IS what matters, right?

C'mon Swole lol I'm new to the game and know no back story lol but no matter the subject, this is CompD your statment is impossible lmao

LOL
Well, You right about the CompD thing!!
I just simply meant this particular thread.

I have no dolusion's that He (nor I at this point) will not continue to take chit on here.... =) I'm up for it!!

Was just trying to help a friend.... It's not like I went into to busisness with him!! Dang! I would be doing the same thing if it was Jeff Garmon, Phil Taylor, DonM, Smokem, CSnyder, or Snedge!! In fact I do at times!
I believe in these folks and can't begin to re-pay them for how they've helped me...Hope you guys will see that my motives are pure here!

Hope Everyone had a Happy and Safe New Year!!!!:Cheer:

Does that hd gasket work better than multi layer cometic? Now are any of those parts available for 24valve 2nd gens? Been looking for roller rockers for awhile, but like someone mentioned they look crude.

These are some cool lookin parts. Does anyone know what it takes to get parts like this made? What it cost initially? Time involved? Parts that help make more power and improve reliability, make our sport safer and more respected, and more productive. It's nice to see folks that pursue to better the parts in our cummins and duramax and ford engines. This will improve our sport and help it grow....because that really IS what matters, right?

Welcome Back Wade,
How long before you get the old heave ho again?.

I KNEW you couldn't keep your mouth shut and stay in the background for long.......Andy

The rods look pretty nice I would be interested in knowing some of the specs on them and how they compare to the stock rods and some of the aftermarket rods out there.

Big Swole- Be careful,...it's how people perceive things that can get you into trouble,...it has nothing to do with actual facts.

I totally understand where you are coming from,...some one helped you,..so you are giving them a good "shout-out"......I did that a week ago,..

I openly promoted a couple paying VENDORS here,...and I ended up getting a week long vaca.

read post #27...I gave the vendors some advertising,..and somehow I got booted,......

Badazz blacked-out Chevy - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

so be careful,...because even if you are promoting companies(KT Performance & Stealth Automotive) that pay for advertising here.....it can be perceived the total opposite by someone that has the power to remove your membership...

This may not make sense...but it is what it is..

Back