Custom Parts Pics

Jay...don't start a battle you can't win.

I used to work for a sponsor here myself...but I didn't push our products or services....neither does Dan.

not starting a battle Rich,...and trust me...I knew long ago I wouldn't win...

Funny thing is,...you are a moderator,...and the company you work for carries the products I designed....LOL LOL LOL

I have no idea what that has to do with anything here, and I wouldn't go so far to say that we really carry or sell them.

Can the true maker of the rockers be named? I've been looking for a streetable set that's semi-affordable...

--Eric

Jay...don't start a battle you can't win.

I used to work for a sponsor here myself...but I didn't push our products or services....neither does Dan.

I have no idea what that has to do with anything here, and I wouldn't go so far to say that we really carry or sell them.

You can't fix stupid. But guys, I applaud your valiant efforts to fix Tank.

And in comes the ever vigilant, ever loving, studious comments,... from my #1 fan.....LOL LOL LOL

THANKS HUNNY!!!!.....LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

Wow this custom parts picts sure look good!!! Wait?? Does anyone know how to install a bunch of chit talk? It must be for a Vp or common rail. Do I need to use a usb cable? Back on track please??:tree:

And in comes the ever vigilant, ever loving, studious comments,... from my #1 fan.....LOL LOL LOL

THANKS HUNNY!!!!.....LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

It's perfect! You set 'em up, I knock 'em down. :thankyou2:

Back