D&J Executioner

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
I got the opportunity to drool on it earlier this year. Cant wait to see it in a truck............. or car or something. Man it is pretty:rockwoot:

Oh man is that thing real beautiful piece of art and engineering. I was doing more than drooling on my screen :hump:

The names the builders come up with, though. LOL
Unless it's a killer when it blows up?

Maybe "TheTerminatorEliminatorItsTheCatsAssMotivatorTruckMovingThingamajig" would descriptive enough?

Maybe? :D

Mark.

If it works as designed, I believe it will be a huge step forward for base engine learning and development. It’s impressive to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lavon posted they are running a single GT55 with nitrous for the first test phase.

Pretty slick design, Lavon will probably still put the top end into orbit on the Dyno LOL

I was just down the road this morning. Should have gone a couple miles more and drooled on it in person. Video is impressive.

Saw it at the FirePunk ODR race in May and then the video of it running on FB earlier this week. I am interested to see how long the exhaust side of the head lasts with it having double the exhaust ports.

I don't remember the flow numbers that Drew provided, but I think that head flows at minimum 150% more than their stage three head. This engine should be capable of making stupid power. Maybe it'll be the first to put 3k down on the rollers?

Can someone explain to me the science of exhaust side of that cylinder head?

When the boom happens in the cylinder, the piston is forced down. As it comes back up, the spent gasses go out that hole. :)

I bet those passages under the port are for a water cooled exhaust manifold.

Cool, but waste of $ with the direction things are headed.

A purpose built competition engine to be used in a competition only vehicle? You better call Proline, Charlie Buck, Pat Musi, Reher-Morrison, Sonnys, Ford Motorsports, GM Performance, Jegs, Summit and a few others to tell them about said waste of $$

Jeebus. :bang

Saw it at the FirePunk ODR race in May and then the video of it running on FB earlier this week. I am interested to see how long the exhaust side of the head lasts with it having double the exhaust ports.

I don't remember the flow numbers that Drew provided, but I think that head flows at minimum 150% more than their stage three head. This engine should be capable of making stupid power. Maybe it'll be the first to put 3k down on the rollers?
I believe its 100 cfm more than the best flowing single port head, whoever has that title these days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cool, but waste of $ with the direction things are headed.

So's the beer that I will p!ss out after consumption tonight, but it's what I enjoy.

The previous attempt of an all aluminum engine was an abortion. If they thrash the hell out of it developing a calibration on the dyno and get it to make it through a single competition event with only typical maintenance --> D&J and FirePunk will hold the crown for innovation.

Not wasted by any means if the build a rail. I may be wrong, but I thought that's what they were planning for next yr after selling the last race truck. Or a long shot of a sled puller, should be able to hang a bit more weight out front.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

When the boom happens in the cylinder, the piston is forced down. As it comes back up, the spent gasses go out that hole. :)

Thank you, O Wise One:hehe:

A stock head has 6 exhaust ports, and this one has a considerable more. Some are appearing to run parallel, and a few are singles. Just curious on the purpose/thinking behind it.

Beer is definitely a waste of $$$, as are over the top engine designs, but then I've seen many people waste many $$$ over stupid schit in the past.
Like beer. LOL

Hopefully they get good video of the possible explosion.
I like carnage vids. :cool:

Mark.

Back