P1010030.jpg
P1010031.jpg
P1010040.jpg
P1010037.jpg

juniper springs paying campground.

[/P1010037.jpg[/IMG]
P1010062.jpg
P1010061.jpg
drinking is allowed at camp sites, just not at there public swimming hole. gates there i think close at 10:00pm

That really doesnt not look too bad of a trail, You ever have to put it in 4wd?

O but it is bad the sugger sand is the killer.i can't make it in 2wheel drive!!!!

Yeah, I overlooked that picture. I get bad wheel hop in sugar sand but still can make it threw in 2wd, But this looks a little risky. Maybe Ill get the rhino fixed and load it up, or just walk it, how long of a trail is it?

Yeah, I overlooked that picture. I get bad wheel hop in sugar sand but still can make it threw in 2wd, But this looks a little risky. Maybe Ill get the rhino fixed and load it up, or just walk it, how long of a trail is it?

the trail maybe is 1/2 mile. we can always pull you through the rough spot.

hell...I'll just hammer down in my dakota...it'll take that...

If these are the two tightest spots, I'll have no problem hauling the appartment in.
Is this a designated OHV area ? (Should I bring the Jeep to go trail riding?)
you can but i take my truck trail riding some spots get bad.if it's got a tag you will be O'K

i like the jeep idea, there is 3 more spots to swim and party within a mile of each other.

there will also be on site porta pottys, we will need 2 volunteers to help with this. if you are interested call 1-800-eat-sh**
1495.jpg

oh, also there will be atv rentals, first come first serve basis only.
bikerentals.jpg

and fun activity's for the kids. alligator wresting. with parents signed waiver of course.
images.jpg

12 days and counting. were asking people to not bring any glass. cans and plastic only if possible. thanks

Back