dana 80 axles

beatty97

Rusty
i broke an axle last night so i know stock will not hold up. what are my choices i know scs and haisly have some but is there anyother option

im just curious but you broke a dana 80 axle on stock turbo or your sig hasnt been updated. if so I would throw another stock axle in it and see what happens it couldve been a fluke so to say.

I put a factory one back in mine.. I Broke one on the street. and i have 10 hooks on stockers. Just no more gear bangin... lol I also hear of stock ones holding up longer than aftermarkets..

i broke an axle last night so i know stock will not hold up. what are my choices i know scs and haisly have some but is there anyother option

yea he broke it on a stock turbo. are the 37 spline axles that much stronger than the 35 spline. the truck already has a weded 35 spline carrier.

I really think it might have been binded up or something LOT OF PEOPLE DONT BREAK 80'S ON A STOCK TURBO. THEY JUST DONT MAKE ENOUGH POWER. oops caps on

ask climax how well his scs's are holding up.:doh:

I know Kyle pretty well I understand he has broke a shaft every hook damn near but it will not stop me from running them I ran 30+ hooks this year on stockers if thay can take it SCS's can.
Brandon

that stock turbo is going out the window this winter. dont want to build every thing eles up and go break an axle. causing more damage

I really think it might have been binded up or something LOT OF PEOPLE DONT BREAK 80'S ON A STOCK TURBO. THEY JUST DONT MAKE ENOUGH POWER. oops caps on

well our trucks must run really really good because we have both broken dana 80's several times with the stock turbo.

well ive got the broken parts in the barn to prove it more than twice over

well ive got the broken parts in the barn to prove it more than twice over

OUTLAW99 HAS A GOOD POINT YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE NOTHING IS BENT AND MAKING THE AXLES BIND UP....IF YOU ARE RUNNING A WELDED CARRIER THE SIDE GEARS MIGHT BE OFF A LITTLE AND THAT COULD BIND THINGS UP AND MAKE THE AXLES BREAK. WE RUN STOCK AXLES IN SOME OF OUR TRUCKS WITH A LOT MORE POWER AND TIRE AND HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK SO FAR.$.02

I broke a stocker with about 10 hooks on them with just an HX40... not really much more power than a stock turbo. I am running Moser's custom axles now, 35 spline.

Haisley 37 spline:
35%20AND%2037%20SPL%20HD%20AXLES.JPG

BBD

Back