Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

I'm gonna find out tomorrow if we have any crews working in that area so I can drive up there and do a safety meeting and then swing by the track...

Great looking truck... Glad you saved it from hitting the wall... Good luck getting that thing tuned in..

She got sideways a little after the catch can didn't catch. Pretty good ride.

She got sideways a little after the catch can didn't catch. Pretty good ride.

Ahh...I see....puckered the butthole did it? LOL

So what is your opinion after the re-build? Engine stronger...better...faster?

He'll I puckered up an I was just watching. Good save Tim and nice meeting you and your crew. Good luck

we could never get street slicks to hook. Glad you saved it and you are ok, its so dangerous and only takes a second for things to go bad quickly.

we could never get street slicks to hook. Glad you saved it and you are ok, its so dangerous and only takes a second for things to go bad quickly.

You know this from experience, Adam ? LOL

ET Streets will hook just fine. Hell...I 1.80 60'd my truck on them.

Didn't sombrero man have hell with et streets? Deranged is four linkd tho right? I know my dads 11 second gasser truck spent even try to hook with et streets.

I wanna say Brandon had drag radials on his S10 when he first built it...but considering there are low 7 second drag radial cars they theory of them not being able to hook doesn't really fly.

An ET Street is an ET Drag with 3 grooves cut in it....same compounds are available on both tires.

You know this from experience, Adam ? LOL

ET Streets will hook just fine. Hell...I 1.80 60'd my truck on them.

DSC09578.jpg

Back