Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

its so dangerous and only takes a second for things to go bad quickly.

I meant that^^^
I know Adam tried ET Streets on his truck.

Is he still running a Mickey Thompson tire ?
If so...what size. I'm curious what compound he went to. All ET Streets are M5....ET Drags have different compounds available for tubes, tubeless, etc.

Last edited:
Does that really make a difference stating a simple fact that racing is dangerous, do you have to be in a stupid fast truck to understand logistics. I have watched Adam slide at the 1000' mark or so because something was on the track...its scary.

I've been sideways right off the line...and I've been sideways at 150. Unless you've experienced you really don't understand.

Now back to the tires....what's on the FCDP truck now ?
Size ? Brand ? Tubes ? Tubeless ?

I have been sideways too, I can race, actually raced a truck last night, nothing super fast, but I can drive. Cant say its happened at 150 but I am ok with that :)

It has goodyears, I am not 100% sure on the compound or size... he told me and I saw them, but I just cant remember. I am pretty sure they are the hard compound and 35's I think

12vchevydually said:
WTF he said he was unsure!!! Who in The Fuk made you GOD!!!

He talks about the truck like he owns it...I'll ask about it if I god damn well please.
If you don't like it you can go fukk yourself.

He talks about the truck like he owns it...I'll ask about it if I god damn well please.
If you don't like it you can go fukk yourself.

I do?? So when you talk about Todd's car and what it does, does that mean you own it?? NO it just means you have info on it as you are on the pit crew..same logic here.

I also know we run a Mickey Thompson 33/10.5-16W with tubes....in an M5 compound.
Nobody is gonna convince me that 3 little grooves make an ET Street incapable of hooking. That car cuts sub 1 second 60 foots.

WTF, Dog do you have in this hunt. You act like you own everyone chit!! You running your dick lickers is getting old.

Exactly who's sh!t do I act like I own ?
If you don't like what I say....either don't read it or come shut me up. Your choice tough guy.
And what dog do I have in this hunt ? I may very well wind up lined up next to Adam's Ranger in Tim's Ranger at some point. You do know I drive it also, right ?

Last edited:
I also know we run a Mickey Thompson 33/10.5-16W with tubes....in an M5 compound.
Nobody is gonna convince me that 3 little grooves make an ET Street incapable of hooking. That car cuts sub 1 second 60 foots.

and that's great, they have probably been running that combo for a while now, making it easy to know. This truck has had 3 different rear tires and 2 different rear rims on it in 3 months, hard to keep exact track of its exacts specs at this time.

I just said we had problems, not that it couldn't be done.

Y'all pick a tire Adam...and work through the suspension. That's where your hook is.
I know we talk some crap...but neither Doug or I have steered you wrong with any of the advice we've given.
Stop making so many changes all at once.

Ok, I will line my Junk up with your chit!! On a 10.50 drag radial and shut your chit up. You must have been picked on all the time at recess, That is my guess on your tough guy bullchit. You are the biggest keyboard racing b1tch on here!!!

Whatcha gonna put a drag radial on ? You peaked my interest...

Yep...I was picked on at recess...I was the smallest guy there. :D

WHatcha drinking tonight anyway that's got your cocktube all fired up ?

Y'all pick a tire Adam...and work through the suspension. That's where your hook is.
I know we talk some crap...but neither Doug or I have steered you wrong with any of the advice we've given.
Stop making so many changes all at once.

here is the thing, I cannot control any of the changes made to the truck. Adam does what he wants as it is his, this is the same thing that I told Doug. I never said anybody has steered us wrong there are alot more people that have been in this game way longer then we have and I am open to hear any advice and relay it to Adam, what he does with it from that point is his deal.

Back