DHRA Houston

Alright guys, dont know how many of you are planning on attending at this point. We have our DPF Delete about finished up. We need two volunteers to come to our pit at the DHRA event. We will install our delete pipe on along with our inline electronic delete module. This module actually consists of a true circuit board and processor design inside. Let me know if you are intersted. Email me at alex@drperformance.com and tell me what you are planning to enter your truck in, (drag, sled pull), and just do EVERYTHING possible to kick on your check engine light! We want you to just abuse this thing! BTW, not only will we install the entire kit for you at the track, but you can keep it, FREE! We want YOUR feedback!

My brother in law has been trying to get one for his cab@chassis for months and has had it with the lies from BADP, he drives a unreal amount of miles weekly for his out of town work, he really wants to try a deleat system on his rig. You could reach him at 214-532-1745 his name is Bruce, and yes him and I both plan to make it to the Baytown event. See ya there.
Ryan

Yes sir, thats the plan. It will be my first diesel event, and cant wait, will you be there?

Alex, have you picked out your 2 volunteers yet for Houston?

Alright guys, dont know how many of you are planning on attending at this point. We have our DPF Delete about finished up. We need two volunteers to come to our pit at the DHRA event. We will install our delete pipe on along with our inline electronic delete module. This module actually consists of a true circuit board and processor design inside. Let me know if you are intersted. Email me at alex@drperformance.com and tell me what you are planning to enter your truck in, (drag, sled pull), and just do EVERYTHING possible to kick on your check engine light! We want you to just abuse this thing! BTW, not only will we install the entire kit for you at the track, but you can keep it, FREE! We want YOUR feedback!

i sure hope the epa does not look at this forum!?:badidea:

why? this is Competition Diesel. The emissions changes are going to be made to a competition/racing vehicle that is not subject to EPA/DOT/etc.

i'm sure none of the trucks with delete pipes will have plates or inspection stickers!

i'm sure none of the trucks with delete pipes will have plates or inspection stickers!

But this work will be done at a race track with the intentions by the manufacturer for testing at the race track. It is the customers responsibility after the race is over to be in compliance with the regulations.

The EPA can be standing there watching....as long as the truck is used for competition only and not driven outside of the track....it's perfectly fine.

I'm sure Dr. Performance doesn't condone breaking EPA regulations and will expect the people testing the products at the track to return their trucks back to an EPA-compliant state before operating them on public roadways

OH heck i can't meet EPA regulations with a full blow exhaust with muffler !
LOL. it might not break the to loud law but it is very capable of blacking out the road behind me as long as i stay in the fuel. "i gotta find time to get my twins installed" sux's got the whole set up sitting in the garage but i need to get a bug welded on the pan for the bottom turbo and finding time to get it installed has not been easy.

Yes sir, thats the plan. It will be my first diesel event, and cant wait, will you be there?

Yep, we'll be there... kind of hard to avoid this one.
Should be plenty of action on & off the track. :Cheer:

I watched as Kevin of Dr Performance, pulled the DPF off at the track every morning, and put it back on when they were done at Drag Week.

The fuel economy of that truck was the cool part, it gives hope to 6.7 owners and for those that watch wholesale prices, a used 6.7 is a great deal.

I watched as Kevin of Dr Performance, pulled the DPF off at the track every morning, and put it back on when they were done at Drag Week.

The fuel economy of that truck was the cool part, it gives hope to 6.7 owners and for those that watch wholesale prices, a used 6.7 is a great deal.

how do you check fuel mileage at the track?
seems it would be a little off.

Delete system

I have not selected anyone yet. Let me know if your interested.

Yes sir Bruce is Very interested in the chance to try the product, and will feed you back with pleanty of before and after data. Again his number is 214-532-1745 if you would like to get in touch with him and discuss terms and such, he understands it is a Off Road system. Thanks and we'll see yall at the races. Ryan

Wow...

i sure hope the epa does not look at this forum!?:badidea:

Hummm? I know you sell performance equip., chips, ect. for the diesel enthusest, do you only sell the smoke freee tuners and such, smokless injectors, maybe only deal with Banks as a vendor..... he was asking for people that ARE interested not people that are NOT interested. Sorry it needed to be said.
Ryan

Hummm? I know you sell performance equip., chips, ect. for the diesel enthusest, do you only sell the smoke freee tuners and such, smokless injectors, maybe only deal with Banks as a vendor..... he was asking for people that ARE interested not people that are NOT interested. Sorry it needed to be said.
Ryan

i am very interested in stupid actions of others that effect my business!
when we flaunt in public forums we are installing products like this we as a industry are asking for trouble. i would like to see this (diesel performance ) thing go on for a few more years. but what the hell do i know?

i am very interested in stupid actions of others that effect my business!
when we flaunt in public forums we are installing products like this we as a industry are asking for trouble. i would like to see this (diesel performance ) thing go on for a few more years. but what the hell do i know?

uhh, you're the one that pointed it out like there was a big problem!!! it's for competition vehicles only, obviously...

you looked at a Summit catalog recently? :confused: 99% of the stuff in there isn't C.A.R.B. approved... but the EPA hasn't shut them down... :rolleyes:

chill out, this isn't DTR

Back