DID SOMEONE SAY TORQUE?? Beets our 6bt's to shame.

yeah I have seen that 100 times and still amazes the crap out of me. I wonder just how much that thing puts out?

KRAZY Kanadians!!!

Love that video, seems to me some where there is a vid of just a tractor racing a stang or simular up the hill, the tractor was walking on him anyhow...

Pullin super B's as well, would put them at a easy 62,500 kg's or 137,788 pounds.

seen it a bunch of times but still awesome to watch how that thing doesnt break

Alright Yes it is amazing on video. But you have to come in August to see it for yourself. It is truly amazing and the beer flows like no other place Ive seen, and the party doesnt stop for 3 straight days. I invite you all to come check it out.

The Coga truck. With all the torque I believe was running a little over 1600HP.

Was tslkin to Eric Boucharde ( has the star that beats the salleen stang? and he says around 2000 hp.

Yeah I wasn't disproving you or anything like that. I happen to know french (my first language) so I just posted up what the announcer said... :rockwoot:

Thats why I said a easy 62,500....knew it would be more...seen lots of lumber loads and can eye it up pretty good. Each province has its own limits.

"i ahve heard around 1000 to 1200 hp!!!!"

Don't think you get to hang with these guys unless your 1500 and up!

It's in Quebec right? My brother was wanting to go.. don't think it would be too far since he lives in Maine.

Alright Yes it is amazing on video. But you have to come in August to see it for yourself. It is truly amazing and the beer flows like no other place Ive seen, and the party doesnt stop for 3 straight days. I invite you all to come check it out.

The Coga truck. With all the torque I believe was running a little over 1600HP.

Yeah I wasn't disproving you or anything like that. I happen to know french (my first language) so I just posted up what the announcer said... :rockwoot:

Cool, I'm coming too, I'll bring the beer........

Where exactly is this Rodeo? I think it would be cool to go see. If I make it I'll need a translator, I speak no French.

Where exactly is this Rodeo? I think it would be cool to go see. If I make it I'll need a translator, I speak no French.

No worries about a translator because I cant speak french either. Most ppl that do speak french speak english too. It is in Notre Dame du Nord Que.

Back