Diesel Funnycar Updates...Karen is off her meds.

Karens looking good John. She'll be a whole new woman after her diet.

We got the short new short block bolted in last night. The flexplate from Reactor products will be here on friday. The headgasket will be here tomorrow. The ARP studs arrived yesterday.We might just get to smoke up the shop this weekend!!

We got the short new short block bolted in last night. The flexplate from Reactor products will be here on friday. The headgasket will be here tomorrow. The ARP studs arrived yesterday.We might just get to smoke up the shop this weekend!!

Them studs from your BFF?

And when you put my name on you girl, use the "fancy" lettering.

Something like this

Fancy_Lettering_by_Artitek.jpg

Those studs are directly from ARP! Karen just loves having new things put in her all the time. LOL

John my starter wife's name was Karen, she had the disposition of a blown turbo, and spent money about as fast as you can buy new parts for your funny car.:eek::eek:

Good luck this year, if you don't mind sharing what made you decide on those two turbos??

John my starter wife's name was Karen, she had the disposition of a blown turbo, and spent money about as fast as you can buy new parts for your funny car.:eek::eek:

Good luck this year, if you don't mind sharing what made you decide on those two turbos??

I was wanting to do a triple setup at first.....But ...we have a very busy race schedule & several are in the NHRA..We really dont have time to shake them down & tinker with the triples. We really need to come out & be going fast & reliable right out of the box. This setup that Industrial has built is proven & bullet proof.

So are you going to be running in Phoenix in a coupl weeks? That setup it going to be nuts when you lit them turbos

Looks sick John! I can't wait to see your face the first time the s595 comes alive.

Karen is not gonna like it if you poop on her.

:hehe:That reminds ne of one time I was trying out a $10,000
heel horse. After 2 steers it bucked me off. The guy that owned the horse said that i must have on dirty under wear cause thats the only reason the horse ever bucked.:hehe:

We got many more things done last night & today. The new short block is in, the pan is on, the brakes are blead,tranny is freshned,gear vendor was sent off for re-vamp,converters were sent off for re-vamp & loosening,belts were sent off for sfi recert,new nitrous express goodies are installed,body was fitted to new turbos,14mm II pump is installed & timed,rear wheel lugs & nuts were replaced. The head gasket & flexplate should be in tomorrow which means we should be able to smoke up the shop on Saturday evening. Once we get it running the work begins :hehe:

Looking good John, ya gonna be there saturday, i might just come buy and watch you fire that beast up. I will bring some beer to put out the fire.

Back