Diesel only mud bog

lets make the classes and figure out what the payout will be. i think guys will build trucks just for this if you make it worth there while. :woohoo:

Not sure about classes, but where I ran I was in the stock class. Payouts were (for 6 or more trucks) 1st-$125, 2nd-$75 and 3rd-$50. Entry fees came out to $45.

I might adopt some of the rules for the classes from the pulling trucks maybe???

Last edited:
That would be a "little" to much for me!

no kiddin ive been stuck to the doors twice

gotten a backhoe stuck tryin to dig the dodge out.. they sink and thats it... you are done..

but usually where we go, if its rained out that bad we dont drive the trucks back there, we wait two or three days, however some trouble spots do remain that are bad, but wont trap you unless you stop.. and there are some that are nasty, clay, that will take a week or so to drive on..that if they are rained on... you have no chance.. you drive in, you slip, slide, lose traction, and get swallowed whole all in one..

if we (dad and i) have to go back in those areas..i usually do it in my 93 ford ranger.. five speed 4x4, lincoln locked on muds.... and he does it in his mule4x4..

even that clay that takes a week to dry can be driven by the mule in 4x4 with diff lock on.. and my ranger will take it with a little speed.. the dodges have no chance at all... hence the first part of story..

but it sure is fun watchin others try

Last edited:
no kiddin ive been stuck to the doors twice

gotten a backhoe stuck tryin to dig the dodge out.. they sink and thats it... you are done..

but usually where we go, if its rained out that bad we dont drive the trucks back there, we wait two or three days, however some trouble spots do remain that are bad, but wont trap you unless you stop.. and there are some that are nasty, clay, that will take a week or so to drive on..that if they are rained on... you have no chance.. you drive in, you slip, slide, lose traction, and get swallowed whole all in one..

if we (dad and i) have to go back in those areas..i usually do it in my 93 ford ranger.. five speed 4x4, lincoln locked on muds.... and he does it in his mule4x4..

even that clay that takes a week to dry can be driven by the mule in 4x4 with diff lock on.. and my ranger will take it with a little speed.. the dodges have no chance at all... hence the first part of story..

but it sure is fun watchin others try

this dodge does'nt seem to have any trouble.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_tbVS_ZQ04

You mean to tell me that a few of you OH farm boys dont have trucks that can run through the mud? Do we have to get the TX and FL trucks up hear to run with mudweiser?

Come on, there's got to be a few boys who like to get dirty - :woohoo:

Like nieden and klincoln said bring that stuff down south to fl... in central florida there is 2 mud tracks each of them have two mud pits and a clay track. Currently they have opened up a diesel only dirt drag class. Only rules they have are a competitor must use DOT uncut tires unless its 2wd and that is only ok as long as nobody cares. If im not mistaken they are thinking (not set in stone by any means) about having a points battle starting next year with a purse at the end of the year.

The points series is combined from both tracks this year like a circuit you have to run both this year to be competitive in the points! And shambo your going down this year!!!

:ft:
Like nieden and klincoln said bring that stuff down south to fl... in central florida there is 2 mud tracks each of them have two mud pits and a clay track. Currently they have opened up a diesel only dirt drag class. Only rules they have are a competitor must use DOT uncut tires unless its 2wd and that is only ok as long as nobody cares. If im not mistaken they are thinking (not set in stone by any means) about having a points battle starting next year with a purse at the end of the year.

3 of them now another just open up its called dirty foot very nice place

The points series is combined from both tracks this year like a circuit you have to run both this year to be competitive in the points! And shambo your going down this year!!!

Dream on!

I took it easy on you this year!! Your going to have to work for it this year not just show up. lol :stab:

Watch out for the fuzz it will bite you when u least expect it!!!

You mean to tell me that a few of you OH farm boys dont have trucks that can run through the mud? Do we have to get the TX and FL trucks up hear to run with mudweiser?

Come on, there's got to be a few boys who like to get dirty - :woohoo:

im wondering the same thing. are the florida guys gonna come here or not? at this point the payout will be determined by entries. 20.00 per truck per driver per class. :pop:

Back