Diesels on the Mountain update thread

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Heard Bullydog just thumbed their nose at the 5,880ft elevation and ran mid 8s....

Pretty sure sparkle britches is going to break 2K on the dyno today too...good ol correction factor! Still a lot of Wheaties.

I wonder how Blown Smoke will do.

looks like a BUNCH of new to the sport people. As much as it pains me to see them blow lights, stage bad and smoke more than a tire pit fire; its great to see lots of people getting in grass roots style.

looks like a BUNCH of new to the sport people. As much as it pains me to see them blow lights, stage bad and smoke more than a tire pit fire; its great to see lots of people getting in grass roots style.

Colorado has no shortage of enthusiasts, that's for sure!

of all the talk of "changing the face" of the diesel sport, its events like this were a bunch of people who were curious turn brave enough to stage the lights that will shape things. once you get the bug, you just have to feed them parts and information in the right direction.

Live feed working for everyone? I have sound but no video. Could be my super crappy interwebz.

Livefeed is working fine for me. Still pissed I couldn't make it

Blown smoke, low 10s, looks like it needs a nitrous nozzle in each cylinder LOL

Looks like the elevation is killing the 10.90 guys...just stick a .060 nitrous jet in and leave it on! Brings you back to sea level. Sacrifice your pride for the win! ;)

yeah, Spooner needs something to make that thing proper. there is LOTS of fuel that could be burnt there.

Idaho Rob 9.47 at 152mph in Super Street! Industrial Injection truck traps 158mph! Get it done!

Back