Dirty Maxx Nitrous Backfire

Krazeeun

Hardway Performance
My ears are still ringing and we did this yesterday afternoon! In an effort to get Brad's single GT55 to come all the way alive we've spent two days of fine tuning the ECM and chasing boost leaks. We got it to a point where we thought those two things were as good as they were going to get and he wanted to try the get the charger alive on the trans brake... it was a no go on fuel only with the tight converter he's running. Then he got this crazy look in his eye, opened the bottle and started pressing buttons... ok.. maybe he got carried away

:bang:nos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpSfjZREUs0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpSfjZREUs0[/ame]

Last edited:
Da hell?

images

Last edited:
Damn, maybe I jumped the gun on sharing that one :what:

Uhh... I'll update this when I finger out what the deal is...

Damn, maybe I jumped the gun on sharing that one :what:

Uhh... I'll update this when I finger out what the deal is...

Don't you have software guys for this internet stuff? :hehe: Go slap Tom on the head.

Can't figure out why he is trying to run a single 55? What's up with that?

Can't figure out why he is trying to run a single 55? What's up with that?

We asked the same thing, he just shrugged his shoulders and said "why not?"

We can only get it to 35psi at full load on our mustang dyno, with a 1000rpm difference between roll speed RPM calculation and data log RPM.... and a huge pile of rubber on the floor behind the truck :bang

Yes its the 104, the charger he was using last year compounded with the GT45

I've had the privilege of seeing that crazy look he gets. It's a sign sh!t is about to get good. LoL

We put a GT4718 on it and got it to light, headed to the strip in Vegas tonight to T&T :)

LOL I was curious about this after seeing the mark on the ceiling during the LML breaking point video feed.

Yes its the 104, the charger he was using last year compounded with the GT45

I was thinking it was a smaller high pressure charger last year? Then again he was always changing stuff on it!

Back