Dirty Maxx Nitrous Backfire

Can't figure out why he is trying to run a single 55? What's up with that?

Couple of reasons. One is just to see if I can do it, Two less cylinder pressures at the higher rpms I am going for. This should keep the chances of bending rods and blowing head gaskets. Three less weight. Four I have one.
We could not get the 55 to light but the 4718 did.
We did get one run in last night, Zane drove and ran a 9.8 at 125. Carried the front tires a long ways out. Chassis needs retuned after all the weight loss.
Tranny shifted to fast, need to bump the shift points to around 4800.
We also got it to build power and pull good to 5500 rpms.

Couple of reasons. One is just to see if I can do it, Two less cylinder pressures at the higher rpms I am going for. This should keep the chances of bending rods and blowing head gaskets. Three less weight. Four I have one.
We could not get the 55 to light but the 4718 did.
We did get one run in last night, Zane drove and ran a 9.8 at 125. Carried the front tires a long ways out. Chassis needs retuned after all the weight loss.
Tranny shifted to fast, need to bump the shift points to around 4800.
We also got it to build power and pull good to 5500 rpms.

Don't you mean drive pressure? :Cheer:

Singles

Good luck Brad with it. I just love the simple deal with a single! KISS is the best for my little mind,lol

Good luck with it Brad, I liked the simplicity of a single as well. Fighting spool with larger singles and tight converters can make you want to pull your hair out though. I like the new look for the truck as well. Good luck this season

Tucker

The 4718 did good on the strip last Friday... it came alive and carried the front tires for a bit. Shift points and TC lockup and set too low in the RPM and were setup for his old compound charger torque curve so the 4718 would chuff and bark a bit on every shift, I say set them shift points to 5krpm and let her eat :)

Can you knuckle draggers see the video I just posted or do I need to youtube it

Worked for me, but I think we are friends on Facebook. I would YouTube it.

Back