Division 5 Event June 28th-29th

Why was I not informed about this sooner?.....You're slackin' on keepin' me in the seceret loop...:D :evil LOL

Hmmmm I wonder if both would agree to a Nostalgic styled flagman instead of the tree?:evil:evil

Hmmmm I wonder if both would agree to a Nostalgic styled flagman instead of the tree?:evil:evil

I'm working on details to get the fine young lady who posed with trucks for our new shirt photo shoot to come to this event. If we can afford her to attend this event with us, I'm sure I can ask her to dress in a "50's" style outfit for this race....:evil :tree:

After talking to Josh at Grandrock (crzycowboy) we may have a FLAGWOMAN lined up.LOL:clap:

* LOL Ya beat me to the keyboard!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I vote flagman/flagwoman starter.

Well I'm working hard at getting us a flagwoman for the event. Both Jeff an I agree that even if I can not get the same model that posed in our upcoming Powerflow t-shirt, we'll send someone to go "scout" one out for us...:D

Stay tuned for further updates........

Oh, an if you didn't hear, if you wanna see a good event, Thompson is gonna be the place to be here in a few weeks..... :woohoo:

Don't get to good lookin' a one..you might be "asleep" at the light. Or very very awake..

I don't know Mike well enough yet, but I witnessed Doug hit the tree pretty dang good with .07* & .064 rt's....... We were trying to find him some Red Bull anyhow ( he's very laid back- bidniz like:evil )

Doug also had the best rt of the meet.:rockwoot:

ARE YOU READY?????:tree:

Doug did hit some nice RT's at MIR last weekend.... Any way you look at it, it'll be a cool deal.

Doug is a tuff customer, he got me on both ends. Thanks Steve B.

Steve your truck is pretty damned stout:evil. I honestly believe that you were holding back on it's performance :woohoo:potential, I betcha you were sandbagging the times LOL Your truck has 11's in it correct?:cheer:

Back