Division 5 Event June 28th-29th

is it too early to negotiate for a few lengths

Maybe we can do it like pinks....only know one will lose their ride....maybe a case of beer or something...:D

I'm sure we can do a best outta 3 or 5 races....I think that would make for a killer exhabition race!

Head down in complete shame.............................................well..............not yet.

Head down in complete shame.............................................well..............not yet.
Yep it's that gasser lineage that the 6.5 was created from, that usually strikes fear into the opposition.......

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Chris
Hows my credit LOL I need to get that part.
Brandon wanted me to come down tonight but man all my crap is down.

My tow rig blew a fuel line and I need to get that fixed before I can get it down there.

The rat is apart because I thought ah nothing going on I will take it apart.......Then in 10 mins or less racinduallie had me talked into a race.
I thought I was good but he had me convinced in under 10 min.

Do you guys have tools and will travel??
I might need to try and offer something up to talk brandon and/or you to road trip up.

ps I knew he must have meant another mike because I watched doug's video and if he watched mine he is most likely taking that turbo off and adding weight so it will look like a race instead of a parade. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/handbang.gif
LOL

LOL- Treesmasher and I may have to plan a weekend to go up to Mt.Pocono......

:evil:evil:evil:evil

Anything you can do I can do better...especially when it's not mine:hehe::hehe:

I have a feeling after all these posts, Mike's not going to let me near his rod:badidea::badidea:

Chris:stab:

Chris
Hows my credit LOL I need to get that part.
Brandon wanted me to come down tonight but man all my crap is down.

My tow rig blew a fuel line and I need to get that fixed before I can get it down there.

The rat is apart because I thought ah nothing going on I will take it apart.......Then in 10 mins or less racinduallie had me talked into a race.
I thought I was good but he had me convinced in under 10 min.

Do you guys have tools and will travel??
I might need to try and offer something up to talk brandon and/or you to road trip up.

Have "some" tools, can travel I suppose. Depends more on if the planting season keeps stretching itself longer and longer, and what Brandon's work schedule looks like!

As for credit... :evil :evil

Chris

Back