DonM F1 Diesel

LMFAO @ Wade. You are still a "talk first, listen later" type I see.

Robert, there is stil time to sever ties with this asshat and save some reputation.

This is Wade posting under Mike D's username. :) We at NGM are the innovators in diesel performance products! How dare you ridicule me in an open forum. You just wait and see Don M.. I'll be releasing the Superman street/strip cam made out of K-Metal! That's right! the gloves are off.:kick:

No Kryptonite for you!

I hear unabtainum is pretty good stuff... a billet cam made out of that would be the BOMB!!!:rockwoot::hehe:

seriously tho is this cam available in the Helix 2 & 3???

Last edited:
This is Wade posting under Mike D's username. :) We at NGM are the innovators in diesel performance products! How dare you ridicule me in an open forum. You just wait and see Don M.. I'll be releasing the Superman street/strip cam made out of K-Metal! That's right! the gloves are off.:kick:

No Kryptonite for you!
Wade huh?

:hehe::hehe::rockwoot: that was priceless.

Hey folks the CR block has 2 cam shaft bushings as that was exactly what i was refering too. not the older blocks, sorry for the missunderstanding.

Maybe you should take another look. :hehe:

Do you need some pics, i have several. One in the front and one in the rear of the block. Both are the exact same size, but the rear only gets about half of the bearing surface contact on the cam, the front is 100% contact patch. Maybe you should take another look at a CR block.

How will that work don with no bushings. take the bushings out and you have lots of play in the two ends and the block would have to be machined to fit a cam that has all the same size journals ( same as the ends need to be to fill the bearingless ends), so that would not be a drop in cam now would it.:bang

So yea it's a drop in AFTER you bore and machine the cam bores. make sure you touch on that next time you post about your new space age cam design.

Cause it sounded just like a true drop in replacement in your post$.02

Ok,Ok,Ok. So, were not going to discuss the by-product of the valve events or get into the discussion of compensating for flow by overlifting your heads (integral of flow vs. lift as a function of crankshaft degrees) and the ABT that's produced. It's more comprehendible for me to share the CAM (Cat and Mouse) story w/ ya'll.

A Cat sits on the refrigerator during the later evening hours when everyone's a sleep, the little mouse comes out from the hole in the wall and begins forging for food and water. The Cat just sits and watches as the little mouse wonders in the kitchen,. Now, the cat knows that at anytime it can jump down and catch the mouse. But, night after night, the cat just sit's watching the little mouse. Also, don't confuse mice with rats because they're different species. Remember, a species is a group of related individuals or populations which are potentially capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring. So rats and house mice belong to different species and can't hump each other. Humans and orangutangs, chipmunks and red squirrels, bottlenosed dolphins and killer whales, all belong to different species. Rats and mice are related, however, they descend from common ancestors that lived millions of years ago ranging from 8 to 41 million years. This estimate will probably become more defined in the future. The descendants of that common ancestor diverged into different species identified as rats and mice. Rats and mice have many genetics like reproductive, developmental, morphological and anatomical differences. So, naturally rat feces are larger mice feces. An adult mouse is much smaller than adult rat. Mice weigh about 30 grams and their bodies are 3-4 inches long with not including the tail
An adult rat is far heavier and longer, they can weigh ten times as much as a mouse averaging 350-450 grams for females and 450-650 for males and their bodies are around 9-11 inch long not including the tail. A lot of you have already picked up the relation this has to do w/ the LAS correlation with across the board toque. Some Cams are weak like the mouse and some are strong like a Calico Kitty. Who wants to buy my Calico Kitty Cams:rockwoot:

Back