Drag truck/Street toy build

Thanks. So the high pressure charger has a little play and I'm not chancing sending pieces through the low pressure charger so it's on it's way to Taylor for some love. Hopefully I get it back in time to go racing next weekend. LOL

Thanks. Yea they spool awesome! I had a nitrous purge for incase I needed help spooling but I got rid of it. I test at 8000+ ft elevation and I was really surprised how well they did. I'm running a 2200 stall and it's easy to street drive. Hell I kinda want to hook it up to a trailer just to see how it tows lol

Nice! I am debating 475/595 over the winter. Your feedback sure helps!

I'm still running a 12mm pump and 7x.013's so you've probably got a lot more fuel than I do but EGTs aren't bad. I haven't gotten around to getting the data logger yet but checkin the gopro videos of the gauges it doesn't go much over 1500* I would highly recommend these chargers in an application like yours Max. I like this LP charger a lot more than a 595 too.

Well, it's starting to come together. I've just gotta do some more launch work.

92AE93AA_zps09af0d49.jpg

Good work all the way around!

Well... with the exception of that bumper LOL

Good work all the way around!

Well... with the exception of that bumper LOL

LOL Thanks man. I'm gonna put a 4th gen bumper on it. This has been on it for like 6 years. Changing it has just been too low on my priority list. Don't sugar coat it though I know the 1/8 mile is rough. I'm itching to make another pass and redeem myself but I got kicked off the track until I can get a few more safety items. :nail:

That's freakin haulin! This truck has to be one of my favorites on CompD. Very unique build, and it performs like no other. Good job, and good luck on 9's!

That's freakin haulin! This truck has to be one of my favorites on CompD. Very unique build, and it performs like no other. Good job, and good luck on 9's!

I appreciate it man. It'll get there, I just wish I could have pushed it a little harder before getting kicked out. The DA was 9040 too. This was my first time racing at a mostly gas event and it definitely surprised some people. There was only 1 car that ran a better time than me and nobody trapped higher. And the truck didn't break so it all worked out. LOL

Just watched the video on facebook, sucker lights up like its nothing. I may need to rethink my big twin build.... LOL

Back