Drag truck/Street toy build

Thanks guys, anyone know how to link a Facebook video? LOL yea, it made 1387hp on fuel and 1491hp on a small shot.

22258EBA_zps046570b6.jpg

8B659F68_zps9db89520.jpg

Just saw this thread and read through it. Trucks nasty man, Just makin me itch more and more to start gettin mine together

Thanks guys. Sorry, I haven't been on here much lately. Been busy with cage work and some other safety parts. I'll try to link some videos today. There are some on facebook.

Didn't get the videos up today. It was a wild day. I made it into the voting for DPC though. If anyone wants to see how my mechanical junk does with all these CR trucks vote me in!

Man, how have you never mentioned you have this thread?! lol
I'm going to try and get everyone I know out here to buy a magazine and give you a vote ;-)

Didn't get the videos up today. It was a wild day. I made it into the voting for DPC though. If anyone wants to see how my mechanical junk does with all these CR trucks vote me in!

I want to see some mechanical domination for a change. Even if it isn't exactly a 12 valve. I also want to see your truck go against todds truck. That'd be the coolest mechanical showdown ever! Hahaha

Man, how have you never mentioned you have this thread?! lol
I'm going to try and get everyone I know out here to buy a magazine and give you a vote ;-)

Lol thanks man! I thought you knew about it!

I want to see some mechanical domination for a change. Even if it isn't exactly a 12 valve. I also want to see your truck go against todds truck. That'd be the coolest mechanical showdown ever! Hahaha

I don't know man. All the trucks this year are bad a$$! If I get in I'll be happy. If I do good I'll be ecstatic!LOL

I've been swamped lately but managed to get a a few things done. Just have to wire the new fuse panel, mount the radiator in the W/A return line, and finish up some other time consuming things.

BE9F45A9_zps6e6ff8c0.jpg

050D22E7_zpsfad2e014.jpg

667FB26D_zpsf7708832.jpg
y

312A1AAE_zps3890c51d.jpg

F778F248_zps615d1ab1.jpg

385AF653_zps4616e0cb.jpg

Wow that is incredible for a 12mm! Is it a 215 pump? Looks like the block is gonna need filled soon...

Back