Drive train questions

I know haisley's sells alot of cool ****, but ide be willing to bet there 35 spline axles are someone elses re boxed.

They might be but if your buying them from Haisley's you know what your getting and not a possible knock off. I just got there 37 splines for my dana 80 and a spool.

Why isn't anyone running an ox locker? Or better yet has anyone heard about them?

I plan on installing 35 splined shafts from haisley along with an ox in my truck this time.

What I like about Ox is USA made then it's a manual locker to where it can be cable, electronic, or an air operated locker. I plan on manual for now.

Why isn't anyone running an ox locker? Or better yet has anyone heard about them?

I plan on installing 35 splined shafts from haisley along with an ox in my truck this time.

What I like about Ox is USA made then it's a manual locker to where it can be cable, electronic, or an air operated locker. I plan on manual for now.

I've heard they can't handle anywhere near the power/ torque that a diesel can put out. But I don't have any first hand experience to back that up, hopefully someone is or has ran one that knows.

Changing from a 5/16 hose to a 3/8 hose didn't help! Still pushing fluid out of vent!:doh:

Well from what I heard they were suppose to sponsor a very high horsepower truck locally and they were confident on it holding up. The warrenty is pretty good too on them iirc.

I think I'm going to end up trying one out.

I think they are around $1000 for the Dana 60. That's with a manual cable. If I remember right they option air and electric selectors too. I looked at them when I did my front end, but with that price I decided on a Detroit.

I've come to the conclusion without a baffle blocking the vent hole it just pumps it straight out! I ordered a Mag Hytec vented cover, it's got a baffle that blocks the hole off pretty good.

They are around 1k but that comes with USA made Locker, with USA made cables, a USA
Made front diff cover, and the coolest USA made manual lever. I guess when my choice I try to support companies that do not cheapen out and send products over seas. Australian ARBs are alright in my book.

They strongly say everything is USA made and mean that with a passion. I don't want something that is "automatic locking cause then it has a tendency to lock when not wanted. Had it happen prior with my Detroit locker.

Go to their FAQ section and read on them. Sounds pretty good IMO.

OX Offroad Products > FAQ

Back