Dyno Day North Texas July 10

Mine didn't light till a little over 100mph.

My nitrous is behind my seat ready to go as well.....

good god no wonder that thing smoked its ass off.. What turbo did you run at the north texas dyno when you did 900+

I ran a k31 from I.I. Yeah that Garrett was not really driveable but I had it layin around and figured i'd try it out for chits and giggles. I laughed my a$$ of when I watched the 2 min dyno vid of it, I burned an 1/8 of a tank of diesel just on those two runs

I my self like to see fuel only numbers, somehow a 1000 hp truck on fuel is more impressive than
one spraying to get there, and more difficult to achieve, maybe they should have a. Class for that

but how common are fuel only 1000 hp daily drivers. they are out there but how often are they broke down, getting, worked, etc. imho if you want to daily drive a 1000 horse truck nitrous is the way to go. i just dont get why nitrous guys are more or less " punished " for using their heads? I mean its cheap, low egts, and more power? thats a win win win situation. the only ones that hate are the ones who dont understand it! lol its not jsut throwing on a bottle and pushing a button and instantly making 300 additional hp. it takes tuning jsut like everything else! ask TheBigNasty. He's got a 1000 hp fuel only truck and the last time he tried spraying lost power. ( he just never had the time to mess with it )

Yup that's why other than some twins I'm done. I want a streetable dependable truck, and
btw my new intake tube has 6 ports in it. Lol I may give it. a try, everything has its place, its just who decides what place that is, seems to be the question..

I ran a k31 from I.I. Yeah that Garrett was not really driveable but I had it layin around and figured i'd try it out for chits and giggles. I laughed my a$$ of when I watched the 2 min dyno vid of it, I burned an 1/8 of a tank of diesel just on those two runs

What were you running that day you kept trying to leave me behind going down 174 between Cleburne and Blum? It wasn't much over 450-500 that day because I could keep up with you and the maroon truck is only 400.

Scott, I tried to get prizes for trucks that run nitrous. But, it's late in the season to be begging for prize money and it was hard enough to get the prizes I did.
I think I'm going to go ahead and plan on having this dyno event every summer. Now I have a whole year to make it even more awesome next year. :)

I had to go to The Woodlands to take care of my grama this week so I didn't get to make all the phone calls I needed to about the prizes. I'll try and get it all ironed out tomorrow, thanks for the patience.

im jsut saying insead of getting seperate prizes just make one class. power is power, everybody has the oppurtunity to run nitrous, jsut like they do twin turbos or huge injectors

Bus I agree with you. Power is power. Nitrous, turbos, injectors, etc... All play a role in making dyno numbers. However, this info should be given prior to the event. Either way congrats to everyone who participated! I know we all love our trucks, and enjoy coming to these events.

Yes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brondon won everything....All of the prizes all of the money..... and a 6ft trophy.

Why you ask???

Because:hehe: he should have put down 1000hp

Before You get pissed at me Brandon............... Realize Im just messin:stab:

You were well on your way.

Don't hate me cause you ain't me.

I'll take a 6 ft trophy but it has to be personally delivered by you Gary. Well that's if you can pick up someting twice your size. LOL

Back