Fall Brawl 2010....."Success is how you bounce on the bottom"

i wasnt trying to be a dick about the money trophy thing-- but if your giving a $70 1st place trophy vs $75 cash..... whats the difference?

ANYWAYS- see u guys there...... and fill me in on tickets to the drag race on sunday

75.00 cash buys fuel and stuff. Trophies need dusted.

We are also now pleased to announce the addition of Xtreme Diesel Performance as a sponsor for Fall Brawl.

They will be providing the top three finishers in each class with a T-Shirt and a bottle of their fuel additive and the LOWEST HP truck will win a $50 gift certificate from them.I would like to thank them for stepping in with some help as we really appreciate it and welcome them to our show.........Andy

yes talked to the "special" guest coming in from TX....... great guy but have never met him in person

my wife is gonna have alittle talk with him as well...lol

Do you need any more hamburgers? I think I have a couple pounds in the the freezer at home.

Need assistance with nozzel swap plz.

I want to run the dyno twice, once as the truck is today as a daily driver with 90hp nozzles, and once with my set of high HP nozzles. (I realize this will cost 150 for both sets of runs) Trouble is, I have never swapped them out before. From what I understand it is relatively easy, but I would prefer if someone could provide some guidance and oversight since it will be my first time swapping them.

Also let me know if you need a Charcoal Grill. We live right in Dillsburg, so it is not a big issue for us to bring some of the bulkier items that might be needed. We are planning on attending both days.

I want to run the dyno twice, once as the truck is today as a daily driver with 90hp nozzles, and once with my set of high HP nozzles. (I realize this will cost 150 for both sets of runs) Trouble is, I have never swapped them out before. From what I understand it is relatively easy, but I would prefer if someone could provide some guidance and oversight since it will be my first time swapping them.

Also let me know if you need a Charcoal Grill. We live right in Dillsburg, so it is not a big issue for us to bring some of the bulkier items that might be needed. We are planning on attending both days.

Sorry if i missed this but is it a CR??

I meant big stick event as in the man that makes em is gonna be there! but if he wants to install one he is free to do so !!!!!!!

We have the grill covered, and I'll bring my directions for swapping nozzles, as well. There are plenty of people who will be there, that are more than familiar with the process. Dyno it early, though, so it can cool off some before you start. It's no fun when the engine is hot.

the motor will be hot any way.... it will take acouple of hrs to swap the injectors

not gonna make it this time, with the wife going to school things are a bit on the tight side. will try to make it in the spring, will have a few new things by then, give me more time to make it down to lloyds shop to do some tweaking. have a great weekend and be safe.

it's great to hear of these sponsors step up, and even more awsome to hear that Zach will be there, having some big names will definately help get our small show some more attention. damn i wish i had some extra $$$ for one of his cams tomorrow! it's going to be a great show tomorrow!

Wes

ruquick, you mean a timing kit? like ratchet strap or 2x4 and some wrenches? forgive me if I am wrong, cr guy here........

What day is he gonna be there Mike???????
Im not gonna make it up till Sunday dang it!

Back